Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
legit or not? Black toes (the 2013 release!)

Attachments

• black toes 2.jpg
    black toes 2.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 11
  • black toes 3.jpg
    black toes 3.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 9
  • black toes.jpg
    black toes.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
is HEEL creasing innevitable with wear on the jordan 1’s? I don’t mind toe box creasing or any other creasing for that matter but i hate the layered heel creasing that occurs. Probs just need to grow some stones and get over it but if it’s preventable that would be awesome

is HEEL creasing innevitable with wear on the jordan 1’s? I don’t mind toe box creasing or any other creasing for that matter but i hate the layered heel creasing that occurs. Probs just need to grow some stones and get over it but if it’s preventable that would be awesome
You can’t avoid it man.

Definitely the latter solution. It only happens with softer leather on pairs my RSBB are perfectly straight still. You just gotta learn to be more mindful of putting your 1s on. I stopped shoving my feet in them and I loosen them pretty widely so creasing is greatly....well decreased.

It’s so frustrating looking at the price of 2016 black/red 1s going for 500+ with no signs of dropping back to the high 3s/low 4s they were at early last year.

It’s so frustrating looking at the price of 2016 black/red 1s going for 500+ with no signs of dropping back to the high 3s/low 4s they were at early last year.
So were the 2013’s at a point in time. Stayed at the 500-600 range. It never fails 1’s are the most wearable shoe and they dry up within a few years.

Damn everybody's bringing out all the heat today. I want a pair of RSBB so bad |l I just can't set my mind to drop 400+ on some sneakers.

Sigh ....one day.

Damn everybody's bringing out all the heat today. I want a pair of RSBB so bad |l I just can't set my mind to drop 400+ on some sneakers.

Sigh ....one day.

Chances those EVER retro is extremely low... if you want them that bad, there’s only one way

Def not expecting a retro, ever. I just need that right price. I've came up on some crazy steals for heat ...so hopefully one of these dudes on StockX or FB get desperate for some quick cash.

In regards to wearing 1s with shorts. Wear what you like. If you think 1s with shorts looks weird it's probably your own perception being affected by social media. 1s were designed to be worn with shorts on the court. Not everyone who rocked 1s back then was 6ft and up with MJ dimensions. They look good to me when I rock em with shorts and that's all that matters and that's all that should matter to you. Heck, I used to be shy about it until one day I was chillin out in my hood back in Seattle(White Center) and this girl walked up to me and complimented me on my outfit and said "nice legs" she liked how big my legs are, got her number of course but I'm not a skinny dude and my legs are somewhat short. I'm 5'11" very muscular but also chubby. I don't let people judge me on what I wear and if they do than why should it matter. My own perception of myself, confidence, and sense of style are well received but I ain't doing it for them. I do it for me. I want to dress and look a certain way and I mix and mold fashion all the time. Very influenced by 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, and present day subcultures with modern cuts and influence. It shows in every way I dress. If you want to rock 1s with shorts I say go for it Brody. Tips I suggest, go with a more retrofitted short that is more tapered but doesn't stop in the middle of your thighs right at the middle or right above kneecap is a good spot. Gym shorts look best with 1s, definitely stick with longer socks. Don't be afraid to scrunch them up. If you have vintage jersey' s that will match the 1s, rock em. That's the fit that got me the digits lol just be confident in your choice and make it look natural. Also keep them legs moisturized.

Screenshot_20180331-215752.jpg

20180331_220132.png

Back
Top Bottom