Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You’re right, I forgot people like to hit up NT and talk about another man’s shoes for a bit then go kick it. That playa playa lifestyle. :smokin
What was I thinking talking about another dudes kicks on a sneaker forum? Thanks for being so cool, now I know how to live my life.

Copped from Stadium Goods for $200 in December. What they at now?
Almost $500 for a 10.5!

And yeah, I;m pissed I passed on the Stadium Goods deal for $200. Zyzz put that link up and i just said i'll come and cop a month a later. That turned into 2 and then they were gone. I feel like they just sat there for a couple of months

Nah never that. Soccer in 1s is a no-go for me and no I don't play with sh*t. I had a really bad blister on my hand from working on a project and the swelling was bothering me too much so I drained it and well... I just started smudging these up because i was looking at them at the time and felt like the sails were way too plain for me. Imma really f*ck these up now though cuz I feel much more compelled to wear them than before. The coolest thing is if I ever decide to clean them the blood will come right off.
Hold on.

You drained a blister and used the juices to wipe the shoe?!?!?!?

Almost $500 for a 10.5!

And yeah, I;m pissed I passed on the Stadium Goods deal for $200. Zyzz put that link up and i just said i'll come and cop a month a later. That turned into 2 and then they were gone. I feel like they just sat there for a couple of months
That’s wild. I thought I just had really good timing. Can’t belive people care that much about a box.

69CA2556-6F67-4978-831A-5084D899ECF3.jpeg
Very lucky week I’ve had. Hit first on NDC reserve. Then hit on END for SW AM97/1 and now this!!

Back
Top Bottom