• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
what pair are you trying to swap with?
It would be nice to find a trashed pair of the all blacks for cheap so I don’t have to worry about dying the tag. But I’m also tempted to cop these Royals and put the white tongue on those so I’m not wasting a pair.

Sails were looking too plain to me. So I had to spruce an up and give them some character Freddie Krueger SB Dunk style. Loving the result.

IMG_20180323_191550.jpg
Looks like you played soccer with dog crap

Looks like you played soccer with dog crap

Nah never that. Soccer in 1s is a no-go for me and no I don't play with sh*t. I had a really bad blister on my hand from working on a project and the swelling was bothering me too much so I drained it and well... I just started smudging these up because i was looking at them at the time and felt like the sails were way too plain for me. Imma really f*ck these up now though cuz I feel much more compelled to wear them than before. The coolest thing is if I ever decide to clean them the blood will come right off.

the plot thickens

I could give it a deeper context lol like a social commentary or juxtaposition on sneaker culture and the violence, greed, consumer hunger, and how capitalist companies don't give a f*ck about us unless it pertains to our money lol I'm an art student so I come up with subtext like that all the time in most things that I do. But I don't think anyone here cares for those kinds of things lol y'know..white shoe, black blood that whole thing

says the dude making fun of strangers on an internet forum on a Friday night?

Making fun? I was just pointing out the obvious. I came in here to see what’s good with the Game Royals tomorrow and see dudes critiquing another mans used kicks. Hence, Homer in and out like a robbery. Peace out til the AM!

Wow. Took a L at my trustie Footactions after being Waitlisted which is a first but a W at Footlocker so its all good. Good luck in the morning everyone.

Going to be a crazy Saturday mooring. People are going to have sprained fingers when it’s all said and done

Back
Top Bottom