Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Tryna choose what to rock tonight for the first time..
Whhich combo/shoe.....
Screenshot_2018-01-25-20-12-35-1.png

Did someone say glitter? Here’s mine.
B6D656B9-A6FC-4A09-A0FA-3F48FC0DD264.jpeg

this looks like a crystallzation or mold even. you guys are saying this develops? and gets worse with time? idk. that looks like some weird moldish type of nastiness to me. maybe something in the paint? or how Nike produced/shipped them?? that ish looks crazy

I think it has something to do with the type of paint or coating Nike uses on the leather because I’ve only seen black leather have glitter on them

Nike Air Jordan 1 Chameleon All-Star does anyone have these like to hear what you think of them... would love to buy them... see them for 235 shipped on Ebay thanks

Here’s the kicker:

If Nike acknowledges the glitter mold issues and offers a refund (at retail price of course), they know damn well people wouldn’t send back their pairs for $160

this looks like a crystallzation or mold even. you guys are saying this develops? and gets worse with time? idk. that looks like some weird moldish type of nastiness to me. maybe something in the paint? or how Nike produced/shipped them?? that ish looks crazy

It’s not mold lol. It is sorta like crystallization or accumulation of that glitter. Only shows on the black leather parts.

If y'all really wanna know, try and ask a cobbler or leather craftsman or anyone who has worked professionally with leather. Nike ain't giving nobody no answers. I don't have any 1s that are going to have this problem so I don't really care to know, but just a suggestion for those who would like to know.

Just checked mine and they look fine. Sitting in the box since they released. Not sure if this will help but I don’t cover the shoes with the paper

Wow the women's going quick!!

I checked the box of every color with the "thought" of buying a lair for my fiance. Got the notification, and went to SNRKS at 10 am on the dot and they were GONE!!! Seriously Nike?!!! How many pairs did you make in each colorway? Like 10? Freaking joke!!!

Yeah my coworker couldn't get a size 5 in the red silt or sunset tint. Was in line within 5 seconds and then sold out.

Nike Air Jordan 1 Chameleon All-Star does anyone have these like to hear what you think of them... would love to buy them... see them for 235 shipped on Ebay thanks
I love mine. one of my favorite ones. but, my favorite one is bt. so, I'm partial to that color blocking.

if anyone reads back in the thread, we've been trying to fix this glitter problem for a while.
we know this happens
:
black leather only
doesnt matter if in or out of box
doesnt matter if ds or worn
it gets worse if you dont wipe them down
leather lotion doesnt solve the problem
some shoes get it and some dont.
so, if anyone takes this question to a cobbler or some such person, please consider all the above.

if anyone reads back in the thread, we've been trying to fix this glitter problem for a while.
we know this happens
:
black leather only
doesnt matter if in or out of box
doesnt matter if ds or worn
it gets worse if you dont wipe them down
leather lotion doesnt solve the problem
some shoes get it and some dont.
so, if anyone takes this question to a cobbler or some such person, please consider all the above.
Crep shoes get it and non crep don't. Probably only visible on the black portion.

Back
Top Bottom