Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
whats the point in having the shoe then? Wouldn't you rather have the bad news now and perhaps get rid of them?

Combo of laziness and not wanting to see the bad news myself. Plus, in 8-10 years glitter-covered 1s will be the standard so it probably won’t affect resale as badly as it does now (I’m assuming Baron 1s aren’t going to get retroed).

I don't think the majority of this forum will allow that kind of calm and sensible reaction. You're supposed to have a massive meltdown, question the sneaker gods, contemplate liquidating those glittered pairs for pennies on the dollar because they're clearly ruined, and you can never ever ever consider wearing those shoes with glitter because you and/or other people might question your sexuality. /s

The problem is trying to resell glitter covered sneakers as DS. I suppose you could wipe them down/clean em up, and send them to Stock X, and hope for the best. That said, I do believe trying to “fix” a shoe by doing this might violate Stock X’s policy about a shoe being absolutely DS.

As some have mentioned that it's easy to wipe off but I imagine that gets harder to do as time passes and left unaddressed..

Got these joints delivered yesterday for a cool $34 at the end of the day!!
IMAG1451.jpg

As some have mentioned that it's easy to wipe off but I imagine that gets harder to do as time passes and left unaddressed..

Is that a fact? (I.e is glitter on 2013 pairs harder to get off vs 2014+?) I’m hoping I don’t have a pair of DS donors in my closet due to this...

yup. I believe @Bert. has a pair of shadows where the glitter won't come off at all now.

Back
Top Bottom