Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I still don't know why the mismatched Gold Toe's came out a couple months ago, what is the story behind those?

Top 3s were a surprisingly strong retro+ colorway seller from 2016....after teasing a 'reverse' top 3 follow up for 2017 JB landed on a patent leather gold/black//white top 3 offering.

While top 3s had a story .... JB didn't really tease out a story for the gold top 3s.:lol:

IMG_8470.JPG
New Yorkers may not like colors in the winter .... but they feeling the gatorades

Nike is WACK!!!!!!!!!!

They just refuse to put those on clearance online.........SMH. Swoosh connect got let go and im trying to grab those before it goes kaput! ARGHhhhh

Really feeling these and only because swoosh and heel are that suede type material, if they were leather they would be a easy pass

F947CDB8-CED0-40BE-AE62-76E568E79387.jpeg
Looks like the same material as the Baron 1’s. Loved the shoes but I felt they fit smaller than all my other 1’s.

Really feeling these and only because swoosh and heel are that suede type material, if they were leather they would be a easy pass

I believe the word you're looking for is suede. Suede can be given a number of finishes.

If the fragment guy Hiroshi whatever made red frags I feel like he'd have chosen this bright red. Only thing left to do is dye the swoosh black. Easiest custom possible. Though I'm pretty sure these are a legit OG colorway minus the suede.

What is that? Infrared?

Back
Top Bottom