Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would love if that's true and can extend my trip in NY for the 1/15 weekend and concentrate on those in February at my home base

IMG_3294.jpg

Ehhhhh I still don't feel bad about trading for a pair

Lmao I been seeing ppl on IG and youtube saying ohh SBB quality OHHH sbb qualityyyy...dudes are on dope if they really believe that. These are like sails and the blacks if anything. SBB had that legendary plush vibe none of these tumbled 1s been having but I'm sure yall real heads already know

So in typical JB fashion we are going to get a muddled release ... so two releases gold toes 1/15 and gold top 3 ASW. one hell of a way to start the calendar year off....for ones.

Damn I shoulda kept the recent release of the gold top 3s the one coming out in feb is garbage

I believe it's the same release ... the Jan release (mirror image) is the slightly different release of the multiple patent leather gold/white/black combos.

Last edited:
Surprisingly I got my first W on the SNKRS app! Although I was a bit disappointed with this pack, i must admit the limes are:pimp:

Lmao I been seeing ppl on IG and youtube saying ohh SBB quality OHHH sbb qualityyyy...dudes are on dope if they really believe that. These are like sails and the blacks if anything. SBB had that legendary plush vibe none of these tumbled 1s been having but I'm sure yall real heads already know

I said the same thing earlier.

It’s sad that everyone thinks SBB is the gold standard

Not enough people have the original banneds to compare

Gatorade Texture is the same as sails and tb's but they are way softer than those. Well at least mine are. I thought the grapes were dark but in person they are pastel. That was a pass. Had to cop oranges. They were the least akward out them all.

Gatorade Texture is the same as sails and tb's but they are way softer than those. Well at least mine are. I thought the grapes were dark but in person they are pastel. That was a pass. Had to cop oranges. They were the least akward out them all.

Yep. They’re plush all over, def a nice feel. One of the better materials used on AJ1, but they appear to be cow leather. I don’t really compare other releases to SBB bc they have pigskin, which gives them that silky touch.. Similar to a batting glove. But, SBB also has the stiff black panels that were coming on 1s around that time.

Does anyone in here have royal stains? I just got my pair from StockX and my sole is discolored wonder if anyone else experienced this discoloration as well. Needless to say I'm a lil pissed.

Back
Top Bottom