Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I cancelled an 11 on limes too...couldn't justify it. Didn't want any of these honestly, and don't think the 4 are worth it in the long run for a collection. At least at retail...I feel like they dumped these at the wrong time.

Liked the lines even before folks found out they're limited. Just can't cop right now after all the Xmas shopping that I did lol.

0B7B3B9C-D431-4510-B7D8-F0FFF0C08DA0.jpeg

Comfort for today

grapes sold out in minutes then the limes and the lite blue and the orange peels still up for grabs on the sneaker app... took a L on the app then just bought the grapes on eBay and spend 40 dollars more.. the grapes i think were limited and not the limes... just need the gatrade 6 green and i will have the whole set what did you guys cop

Went and picked up the cybers. More volt than yellow in person IMO.

I was on the fence, but wanted something for collection and nostalgia. Especially since I doubt this will be done again. I liked them the best out of the pack.

I could care less what you dudes like, you won't be the one wearing them

I picked up a pair of Cybers last week thinking to play it safe (who knew they would be this easily available on SNKRS). I'm gonna wear them and I'm 41. I could care less what people think! I've been through so much with many medical issues (liver transplant 14 years ago being one) so I just enjoy every day I get!

I get so sick and tired of hearing people comment and or complain about what others wear. Worry about yourself and leave others be!!

Good morning all, I hope if you wanted the Gatorade you got it. I passed personally because of holiday expenses, but I wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom