Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
here's your "pink blacktoes"
9air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-valentines-day-black-pink-9.jpg
the nubuck/suede they used ruined them.

Last edited:
Quality is good. A little overstated though. The leather is not really that soft and other than the heel they’re very poorly padded. They do break in well though. They were also cut a little different so I went up half a size. If he’s giving you a good deal I’d say take them. Here’s some pics.

87B8C4A9-4C09-4A30-9CE1-593807D5BA56.jpeg

01 13 17
C01AE126-5943-489D-9F52-DF93700D4A07.jpeg
Thanks. Yeah he's giving me a super deal to take them both. They're DS and come with the Jumpman key chains and retro cards. And though they're old, since I can't/don't walk anyways, they'll stay fresh.

Only heard that for the gold top 3s. Don't remember seeing that for the rust pinks
Pinks are :smokin

NRG release tho. >D
tried digging back and think i just assumed they were since all the NRG talk yesterday seemed to snowball after that and golds were kinda an after thought after that nigel pic surfaced :lol: tweet seems to point to a more limited release too

tried digging back and think i just assumed they were since all the NRG talk yesterday seemed to snowball after that and golds were kinda an after thought after that nigel pic surfaced :lol: tweet seems to point to a more limited release too
Word. The info about the kicks in the original tweet is from back in June. Would be really dissapointed if these aren't in some footstores.
At least let them be like SBBs if they're not a collab

Back
Top Bottom