Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just hit on the stockx off white 1 raffle for my size 10.5!!
Pretty crazy......

image1.png

That's crazy bro! Congrats. Never thought those were actually real. But then again, maybe you work for StockX. Lol

Is there a thread for the wheat 1’s or are they to be discussed here?

Anyone kno if those are gonna be a hot commodity? Tryna plan out my holiday pickups...

Haven't seen a thread for the wheats but since they are on footsites calendar as a Black Friday drop...I imagine there will be a Black Friday/holiday thread at some point.

Can i get a legit check on these. Got a receipt from footlocker from a decent seller rating.. all the checks from youtube vids seem legit so far, but want some feedback from NT fam

Got my pair in hand now. All I can say is that leather is REALLY tumbled around the heal compared to mine. That and the Nike Air stitching on the tongue is a little sloppy looking too.

I'm not saying they ain't legit; just pointing out a few things. Might just be Jordan Brand's inconsistency striking again.

Just got my lady's Aleali AJ1's from BSTN (crazy fast shipping). Upon opening the box, I realized that I was lucky to have my order cancelled, even though they were going to be a gift for a male cousin.

I may get some hate for saying this but I don't think these are for men at all. The sheen on the satin looks like pantyhose. The regular Shadows are the only way to go for men.

By a partially sunny window:
IMG_6281.JPG

Living room with minimal light:
IMG_6284.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom