• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C2261E1B-5B4D-403C-802E-B8923DEFC7C5.jpeg

Ended up grabbing the wheats from SNS. 159 shipped. That's a few dollars over what they would cost me if I get to use my VIP coupon on them. If Nike Australia & Canada is any indication of hype then they'll most likely sell out. I think only random sizes were left when I checked (7, 15, 16)

Cords are nice, just give me the damn shadows

I also want to see how these "gatorade' joints look

cobrab19 cobrab19 I didn't like them at first either (initial Nike pics) Damn sethfowler with his video and pics lol. That's what sold me vinnuendo vinnuendo Would be nice if they sit here long enough for a discount.

Last edited:
Wheat 4's > Wheat AF 1 > Wheat Jordan 1 imho. But they look good but if I had a chance at either of those the 4s would take the W.

I'm waiting for more OG colorway releases though. Too much monotone this year tbh from sails, triple blacks, perforated pack, the possible upcoming Gatorade pack, the tonal reds, tonal grays, and tonal royals, it's too much and so uninspiring

I don't think those are indications of hype.

Actually it is a good indication. If they sit in Europe then they will definitely sit in the U.S. But a quick sellout in Europe in almost any shoe means the the U.S. demand will be high. And not to mention quite a few of those Euro orders are coming stateside...such as mine. But in the end it all depends on the number of pairs produced. Grabbing from END was retail + shipping which equals NDC price. Plus I get them a month early and won't have to worry about getting out during Thanksgiving weekend since I'm hosting family.

Back
Top Bottom