Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not surprised as the '13s became comparabely pricey at one point ... I remember seeing '13 BTs in my size around $600 and b-grades around $300-350.

I was gonna say wait a sec, Sails are sitting at 99 in one of my locals. I would love to stock up and make some extra cash.

Im talking about reverse shattered's.. Thought the official nickname for those were "sail" thats the colorway on the box at least Lol

dachosen1 dachosen1 we can eat together I'm talking about the nyc resellers who think they can go get 5 pairs of shoes and not let us get 1 pair for personal #whodareswins
Yea those bastards! Unfortunately, if you have a regular full-time job there's no way to beat them. They always eat every fcfs drop. If I hear anything regarding this release I'll hit you up.

I need info for the Aleali release from anyone in Toronto as far as how these are being released

I need info for the Aleali release from anyone in Toronto as far as how these are being released
Call or check in with these stores; Capsule Toronto, Livestock Toronto, 306 Yonge Toronto and even Haven to see what they are doing.

Also, you got Nike.ca as well

Call or check in with these stores; Capsule Toronto, Livestock Toronto, 306 Yonge Toronto and even Haven to see what they are doing.

Also, you got Nike.ca as well

Thanks. I’m in the states though. Really wanted to know if 306 yonge was fcfs because I would drive out there but don’t know how to get in touch with them

Im talking about reverse shattered's.. Thought the official nickname for those were "sail" thats the colorway on the box at least Lol

if i remember correctly the 'official' nickname was something like away - eventhough light colors of a team uni is considered the 'home' colors.

Even with the royal (leather) drop and the shadow-like AJ1's dropping soon, I still think the ASG's were the best drop of the year.

IMG_3772.JPG

Cute bulldog

Back
Top Bottom