Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Even with the royal (leather) drop and the shadow-like AJ1's dropping soon, I still think the ASG's were the best drop of the year.

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_2962.JPG
prices went up a little on royals .. seeing 270-300 shipped on stock x. just got another local pair for $200.
Yeah, that’s a good price! See $253 for size 12 on stockx. I sold two for $249 back in August. I’m good with my one pair.

With only a few more OGs for remastering .... even the $253 on royals will seem like a steal if JB does another decade before a royal retro (like between the '01s and '13s).

With only a few more OGs for remastering .... even the $253 on royals will seem like a steal if JB does another decade before a royal retro (like between the '01s and '13s).
That’s true. I don’t see how these went from like the most coveted og1 to the least wanted. Colorway didn’t change, hype did.

Yeah, breds will always be my favorite ever for nostalgic reasons, but I totally get it.

Damn...... I'm no where near the release for the satin(ish) 1s. Guessing by all the location only stuff that they won't be on SNKRS. They were my last hope.

Back
Top Bottom