Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I did use wilsons, but the glitter tends to return. I was testing a new approach:
Piece of tape, go over the glitter, theoretically the glitter would stick to the tape. Kind of like a lint removal.
I didn't have enough glitter to really see if it worked, but I will next time I notice a lot.

Also, I may try coconut oil on a crappy pair just to see how it does-that stuff is really oily though.

Shave them toenails G
NlU5at.gif

photoedit_1504731765513.jpg
Yes alp was like the only rocking his gold black patent 1s and creased his satins to hell :lol::lol:

He's still here under a different name.

Back to the 1's topic, can't wait to see these Flyknits in hand. I know most don't like them but, I like Flyknit and 1's so it makes sense but I think the black and red would be my only cw I get.

The glitter thing is even worse on my SBB's than it is on my Banned's. Gotta clean these things every other week. babyjs23 babyjs23 I'm looking for this Wilsons leather conditioner, is it the spray by any chance? I see a couple different types. Any help would be appreciated

Y'all should try Lexol cleaner/conditioner, I use that for my car enterior and it's also meant for leather goods.

Wore the Red Metallics I bought today finally.

Swapped in black laces.
Took up og insole and put a full length zoom insert in and then put og insole back in. Forgot I bought the zoom inserts lol.

I liked them.

The glitter thing is even worse on my SBB's than it is on my Banned's. Gotta clean these things every other week. babyjs23 babyjs23 I'm looking for this Wilsons leather conditioner, is it the spray by any chance? I see a couple different types. Any help would be appreciated

20170726_185839.jpg

Ive been using this and its been really effective for me. Been using it on the black leather on my Craig SB 1s. I used to wipe the glitter off with a wet rag and within the week it was on there like a snowfall hit it. Wiped them down with this and it took 2 months to even get a small hint of the glitter. Banneds were getting a bit of it too and I wiped them down and its been 2 months and nothing has came back. So its been working real cool for me. Just my 2 cents

If anyone snagged a pair of the OFF WHITE 1s today What's the production run dates for them....with 2+ months before the release I'm trying to get a sense of what the November drop size will look like outside of having a retail box as versus the reverse box of the pre-release pairs

I just came across these on eBay I see there's a 18 people watching but no buyers with a buy it now posted, they look kind of suspicious don't they?
Seller wants $200

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170907-011755.jpg
    Screenshot_20170907-011755.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20170907-011812.jpg
    Screenshot_20170907-011812.jpg
    811.4 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom