• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Post pics of

Side profile
Front/back of tongue
Back of shoes
While ur at it the lacebag as well
Forgot lace bag photo as I don't have it on my phone but it's not overly big as what i've seen common with fakes. It was also detached when I received

Forgot lace bag photo as I don't have it on my phone but it's not overly big as what i've seen common with fakes. It was also detached when I received

Make a thread in the LC forum..with the pics..I don't like how u said the lacebag was detached

Agreed, screen print will start to fade and crack over time

Yeah, not the type of screen printing that's on authentics. Only an idiot would put a jersey in the dryer though and that will eventually fray the stitched jerseys too.

The authentics had screen printed name and numbers. But the "C" in Chicago was wrong, and the "JORDAN" on the back was serifed font when it should have been block letters. Also, the NBA logo wasnt introduced until 2 years after Jordan wore this jersey.

I know, which is why I said M&N got it right and Nike didn't.

They were posted in this thread about 3 or 4 months ago. I think Dino or Folk dropped the info and someone posted it. Went digging back through this thread but most of the photo images were broken so I shut down the search. I can't even find the pics on Google. Making me wonder if I even saw them my dammself or not. :lol:

IMG_6405.jpg

With the KO's :pimp:

Last edited:
Serious lol

now i have to actually look on previous pages to make sure a pic that i'm about to post hasn't been posted yet

you know Nt likes to let you know when you're late

Yo did the Sails come out in regular spots like Footlocker? Last time i went to mines i aint see em. Wanna see them in person before i cop

Back
Top Bottom