• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wish the tongue padding on all 1’s were like the SBB’s

Attachments

• IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
I feel like the Gatorade pack is gonna look bad somehow...
my prediction is that the gatorade pack is going to just be like the suede pack (red, blue, grey) hence the jump to 175 but no jumpman and gatorade colours (orange, purple, yellow)

they will only get higher, despite ppl calling them ugly, they are unique and with this past restock may be limited for awhile
I was thinking the same thing. Since its release, I haven't been able to find a size 12 under 250.

Last edited:
I never understood why Nike made that jersey with stitching and slapped an NBA logo on it, neither of what MJ's rookie jersey actually had.

The authentics had screen printed name and numbers. But the "C" in Chicago was wrong, and the "JORDAN" on the back was serifed font when it should have been block letters. Also, the NBA logo wasnt introduced until 2 years after Jordan wore this jersey.

I've got two pairs of the recent royals, one from stock x and one from goat. The one with a Jan production date fits about a half size smaller than the one with a December production date. Has anyone else encountered different pairs of royals fitting differently from the same year (2017) ?

Back
Top Bottom