• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I bet this happens with the quai 54s [emoji]128514[/emoji]
You already know....and then it will be the camo 1s (and hopefully by xmas we will get another OG colorway we all can agree on) 
roll.gif

Sails are still meh.
Yea you said that about 100 million times in here

But you also said you might get them for under retail so do you like to buy shoes you think they're "meh"? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
maybe he thinks theyre not worth retail cause theyre meh, but would cop and they would be worth it under retail. plenty of people do that. nothing wrong wit that tho.

OK any one who has thé sails can WE see some pictures? so far havent seen none with a décent fit to say i was wrong they do look good .but i still say not worth all da hype there plain ...

maybe he thinks theyre not worth retail cause theyre meh, but would cop and they would be worth it under retail. plenty of people do that. nothing wrong wit that tho.

So by your logic:
$160 - meh
$100 - looks good
$60 - must cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me personally I wouldnt pay $20 for a shoe unless I liked them and plan on wearing them

Last edited:

So by your logic:
$160 - meh
$100 - looks good

Me personally I wouldnt pay $20 for a shoe unless I liked them and plan on wearing them
nah thats by YOUR logic. you dont know what my price range is and u dont know the other guy's too. nobody named any numbers. youre pulling those out your behind, aka talking from out your behind.

some guys go for under $100, some have no problem pulling the trigger at 130, some even more. depends on the person.

My point is that some of you think that a shoe starts to look good because of a price drop? That's logical....

Last edited:

Good looks my guy lol
Pretty sure that's some great logic right there
It actually is great logic. There are a lot of shoes I'm indifferent towards because I don't wanna spend retail on them but if they can be had for real cheap I may find them more enticing
exactly. people been doing that for the longest. and it doesnt just apply to shoes. its nothing new. i dont get why people get offended or look down on others for it. mind boggling.

My point is that some of you think that a shoe starts to look good because of a price drop? That's logical....
hardly anyones said that the sails are trash or garbage tho. That's when no price that makes them appealing. There's plenty of shoes I think are decent or meh but wouldn't consider them at retail price. :lol:

OK any one who has thé sails can WE see some pictures? so far havent seen none with a décent fit to say i was wrong they do look good .but i still say not worth all da hype there plain ...

Every sneakerhead needs a pair of neutral shoes and the sails are it!! Yes they are plain but the leather quality makes them a joy to rock. I can show you some pics of my sails but I havent had a chance to rock them yet, so I have no "fit" pictures. They're super easy to add to any outfit though.

Sails are still meh.
Yea you said that about 100 million times in here

But you also said you might get them for under retail so do you like to buy shoes you think they're "meh"? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
@ATDizzle  said it best. Never said that there's no way I'd cop. Passing, yes. I've received kicks I didn't care for in a multi-shoe trade transaction only to sell them off or trade them away. 

Thanks hope to see them soon but you right WE all need à plain pair of shoes either all black or white even sail ... But what your guys opions on thèse any one copping ?
not m'y pic for thé record

So by your logic:
$160 - meh
$100 - looks good

this is a pure sneakerhead economics....and of course works in reverse too and honestly would find it hard to meet a sneakerhead that doesn't have a version of this working on some level. Most recently I've used this logic on ASG 1s - felt at $175 (retail) it was meh but as the pricepoint went down my opinion on them rose. Likewise felt the $550 aftermarket price of gym reds made them 'meh' (couldn't justify a retro+ colorway in a non-OG cut) to me but upon finding them in a more amendable pricepoint saw my opinion rise on them and cop without hesitation. 

homie better not go into the coupons thread. that thread is full of people who wont cop releases for full price and are waiting for discounts from CB etc. homie would have a heart attack in there seeing all that.

Every sneakerhead needs a pair of neutral shoes and the sails are it!! Yes they are plain but the leather quality makes them a joy to rock. I can show you some pics of my sails but I havent had a chance to rock them yet, so I have no "fit" pictures. They're super easy to add to any outfit though.
I guess my "neutral" ones would be the 2016 BHM, and the leather on those is excellent imo. I don't have any all black or all white (personally don't care for white sneakers), but find it funny to see this sails discussion getting so heated. If you like em, cop em, otherwise move on...

There is no price I would pay for Wings or All-Stars, those gotta be free and I'm still selling em
I know this is the AJ1 thread and all but I just won a different kind of Sails.  Air Max 1 Pinnacle Sails for 88 bucks!  Super excited.  Hopefully this quenches my thrist for the highs because I been so tempted to get them but at a lower price.  I cant sacrifice 350-375 bucks at the moment to get both Triple Blacks and Sails.  Definitely will get both down the line.  I think I like the lowtop silhouette better for solid colored shoes though.

Where did you get AM1s for 88 bucks? Those are the only Pinnacles I want, much rather have them over the AJ1s

Back
Top Bottom