Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm much older than most of y'all in here (or at least who replied to the age question).

It doesn't mean that I like the nostalgic aka OG pairs more though, I like what I like.

Chicago's over erything

Footlocker and finish line are gonna have to finally fix there broken sites getting shoes from those sites on RD are practically impossible if they are hyped
I wish but those a-holes straight up don't/won't care. Even got the nerve to tell people the popular releases are gonna sell out "within seconds"
mean.gif

Last edited:

Semi-OT news:  http://www.seattletimes.com/busines...-sell-nike-shoes-directly-via-brand-registry/

Time to add another site to your "hyped Saturday" online camp outs, fellas
laugh.gif
with the WF acquisition by Amazon I have been thinking quite a bit about if the retail behmoth is ready for sneakerdom or has designs on it -- especially considering men are poised to outstrip women in shoe buying (and of course we know what's fueling that growth). I think Amazon is too flatfooted for sneakerdom but aunties/unks/abuelitas will be the crux of the nike-amazon marriage. footstores may have taken a dip but there's nothing to fear just yet from Echo. 

with the WF acquisition by Amazon I have been thinking quite a bit about if the retail behmoth is ready for sneakerdom or has designs on it -- especially considering men are poised to outstrip women in shoe buying (and of course we know what's fueling that growth). I think Amazon is too flatfooted for sneakerdom but aunties/unks/abuelitas will be the crux of the nike-amazon marriage. footstores may have taken a dip but there's nothing to fear just yet from Echo. 
is any one using a metro PCs phone ?? I was waiting for a j1/release but nike+ app or snkrs not working I called them they said not working for metro user and gave me a 20% off how am I suppose to use it lolol so much for the release of the triple black ..I just like nike for there reurn service a+

Got these in from germany in 3 days.thick leather. lots of tumble. Soft. tumbled leather where it's usually smooth on them like the eyelets and side trim. No tumble on swoosh and seems like a different material. Like fake leather or something idk. wings logo isn't painted its kinda just stamped into the leather. Added waxed laces

Last edited:
I'm 29, and am not a fan of the top 3s, passed on release day and I have no regrets. Ive seen people wearing em in person, and DEFINITELY have no regrets on passing. To each their own though, I'm a big fan of the Knicks 1s which hardly anyone ever talks about and I'm sure they aren't high on most people's lists either.

Got these in from germany in 3 days.thick leather. lots of tumble. Soft. tumbled leather where it's usually smooth on them like the eyelets and side trim. No tumble on swoosh and seems like a different material. Like fake leather or something idk. wings logo isn't painted its kinda just stamped into the leather. Added waxed laces

those things are beautiful and the waxed laces make them :smokin i need those. like 3 of them. hopefully on huge discounts.

Back
Top Bottom