Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I'm genuinely curious so I have to ask, for the top 3 haters, how old are you guys?
24. And I usually prefer different and creative color set ups. Love the Off White 1s.

But what's age got to do with anything?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
24. And I usually prefer different and creative color set ups. Love the Off White 1s.

But what's age got to do with anything?

Well the reason I asked is because generally the older crowd prefers the more traditional stuff. Of course there are exceptions to this but it's fairly common. The design of the Top 3s seems to cater more to a younger demographic as well which is why I asked how old you guys were. I noticed it myself, I'm 25 and they're easily the most complimented shoes that I own by people outside of the sneaker world. I mean friends and family around my age that don't care for sneakers, they actually think the Top 3s look really cool and they've told me about it. My Top 3s were actually the reason one of my friends started recently collecting sneakers himself. But then I've had parents, uncles and aunts tell me how stupid they look lol. I personally love them but that's why I was asking,ive noticed a different opinion based on age groups.

Top 3 is a boring mash up to me that didn't do much for me. What The Dunks were cool mashups.

Top 3 is a basic shoe design. Don't make it seem like they're extravagant kilroythedon kilroythedon

Last edited:
The age argument was made during the Top 3 release as well. Everyone has different tastes though.

Now I won't lie I could see how someone would like them but I just don't like them

Yeah I can respect that. Everyone likes something different. I wasn't making an argument at all, I was actually curious to get an answer to my question. I had no intention of insulting anyone or starting an argument.

Top 3 is a boring mash up to me that didn't do much for me. What The Dunks were cool mashups.

Top 3 is a basic shoe design. Don't make it seem like they're extravagant kilroythedon kilroythedon

I'm not, I don't think they anything but what they are basic and fun.. it's a cool summer shoe with shorts I wouldn't plan a go hard outfit around them but I def like em and I hated them until they were in my hands

And Top 3s are neck and neck with Wings for worst OG 1s.
Nah, even though I have them I would have to say Highlight Reels, Laneys, and Wings are top 3 worst colorways. The white perforated don't that much me more so that they are at the top of my list of 1's I wouldn't wear that often. But the first three pairs I mentioned could be to loud and/or hard to pull off for some so that's why I see those as the worst pairs colorway wise.

P.S. Top 3's are fire!!!

P.P.S. those Quai 54's are cool and hopefully will be easy to pick being that people are hating already, lol.

Top 3s are so nice. Never understood the hate they get, they aren't even a hard shoe to pull off. It's a shoe that's nice if you like colorblocking. I love the shoe since I like how they look and get massive compliments on them.

ill take all your top 3's, and nike what the for cheap size 8.5 lmk lol since all mismatched shoes are for adults and i'm childish AF

Back
Top Bottom