Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my Wings in from Stockx. There's no dust bag in the box [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] I'm guessing when the verified them they forgot to put it back in. I've emailed them but I doubt I'll get it fixed. We'll see. Got number 3,573 though. IMO these are fire and the reaction these are getting aren't warranted. Seeing them in person, it's a completely different shoe than what you can see online. Pics don't do them justice at all.

If I'm droppin' two fitty they better damn well look decent online [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got my Wings in from Stockx. There's no dust bag in the box [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] I'm guessing when the verified them they forgot to put it back in. I've emailed them but I doubt I'll get it fixed. We'll see. Got number 3,573 though. IMO these are fire and the reaction these are getting aren't warranted. Seeing them in person, it's a completely different shoe than what you can see online. Pics don't do them justice at all.

Man, I was actually wondering about this yesterday. If you cop a shoe off of a service like StockX, is the seller technically obligated to include all of the extras, or just the shoes themselves?

Man, I was actually wondering about this yesterday. If you cop a shoe off of a service like StockX, is the seller technically obligated to include all of the extras, or just the shoes themselves?
I would think all that needs to be included. If I bought Kaws for over 1k and got no bag or lace hangtag I would definitely complain and get my money back. You paying over retail, you better get everything they came with from the factory or it needs to be disclosed prior to purchase.

(I realize this is the J1 page but I just used them as an example since Wings suck and dont even warrant the retail price)

Last edited:
StockX got back to me-at 5am which I'm impressed with lol. They refunded 75 of the price i paid. So at the end of the day I got these for under retail. I'm ok with that.

StockX got back to me-at 5am which I'm impressed with lol. They refunded 75 of the price i paid. So at the end of the day I got these for under retail. I'm ok with that.

$75?! That seems like a lot. How did you pull that off? Definitely happy for you though.

In for flyknit 1's but only in the Royal and B/Red. I can see JB dropping some hideous colorways with the flyknit treatment

"STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN!"......*looks at his avatar of half naked chick* :rofl:

thank you. didnt want to waste my time explaining it to him. i assumed he was talking about her looks, cause her work dang sure aint gamechanging to the sneaker culture. thats the only reason why i thought he was basing it off looks.

we live in a society where, sad as it may be, looks can get you further than actual skills etc. doesnt matter if you agree or not. its reality.

but hey, if he wants to cape, let him cape.

Take these reps...

so my pair of wing 1s from the draw came like 2 weeks ago....but i been so busy i havent even looked at what number my pair is lol

Well anyway after seeing the flyknit 1s I def want em but if I can't get em on sale I can live without em...

HOWEVER.... should we be able to Nike id flyknit 1s.........yes.

And I really hope they never do a multicolor. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom