Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my Wings in from Stockx. There's no dust bag in the box [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] I'm guessing when the verified them they forgot to put it back in. I've emailed them but I doubt I'll get it fixed. We'll see. Got number 3,573 though. IMO these are fire and the reaction these are getting aren't warranted. Seeing them in person, it's a completely different shoe than what you can see online. Pics don't do them justice at all.

^^Facts, but I don't want to pay $400+ though.

Right. I also really want the vachetta tans but not for that price. Most I ever spent on a Nike/Jordan was $335 for sbb. Thought I was crazy at the time but now that looks like a decent deal lol

She's actually written, directed, and produced a bunch of interesting content for the website and magazine. And she's creative lead on Kith Women now.

But hey, if you wanna define a woman by her looks, by all means.

She's actually written, directed, and produced a bunch of interesting content for the website and magazine. And she's creative lead on Kith Women now.

But hey, if you wanna define a woman by her looks, by all means.
oh please. miss me with that captain save a ..... schtick. let me guess, you have that chick as your avatar because of allllll her accomplishments and contributions in life...............but not because you think she looks good
eyes.gif

MODELSandpizza.... cause models are not defined mostly by their looks right?
roll.gif

Last edited:

You guys brag about your shoes? You guys brag about women?? Stay humble and modest, my guys.
Yup, it's a real progressive group of guys on here, judging by their viewpoints....

But regarding the Shadows rumor, I'm pretty sure JB has confirmed they won't be releasing this year. 2018 seems more likely

Complex provides the greatest content in New York and that's about where there reach ends [emoji]128514[/emoji]

if new york is defined as the block between Houston and Prince Sts - aka Supreme shop. F it not sure their reach is that deep in the city.....:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom