• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rocking these today
For some reason these seem more comfortable than other 1's I have
Orth insole? After many wears it's still super soft [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Have you guys run into this before? I got my Wings 1s in yesterday and right when I opened it I noticed the dust bag had this red mark on it, right next to the gold jumpman.

Turns out it looks like the red QC stamp wasn't dry when they closed the lid, and the red ink from it spread right to the white dust bag. The material of the dust bag is kind of like a suede/nubuck and I'm pretty sure I can't get the red ink off, but does anyone have any suggestions of what I could try?

And yes I've talked to Nike chat and of course they said they can't do anything about it. 
tired.gif

Have you guys run into this before? I got my Wings 1s in yesterday and right when I opened it I noticed the dust bag had this red mark on it, right next to the gold jumpman.

Turns out it looks like the red QC stamp wasn't dry when they closed the lid, and the red ink from it spread right to the white dust bag. The material of the dust bag is kind of like a suede/nubuck and I'm pretty sure I can't get the red ink off, but does anyone have any suggestions of what I could try?

And yes I've talked to Nike chat and of course they said they can't do anything about it. |I

Use a Tide pen and a damp paper towel, worked perfectly for me.

a9wkr9.jpg

Mail day :smokin

Thought Nike would have canceled my order since I used 4 GC's and a disco code but, thankfully, they shipped all for $67 :pimp:

Damn man

Regretting not taking a chance but really didn't wanna run into an issue

Congrats that's a steal

They need to stop perferating the og high 1's. It's garbage and not classy at all. Changes the whole shoe for me. Almost like it's not an og silouette. I Look at those the same way I look at mids

these monstrosities popped up on my local CL

you ever see a pair of AJ1s so ugly... they make you go forrest whitaker?

I was wondering if your deal would go through @babyJs23. I heard people  were getting banned for stacking codes but it's good that you got yours. 

Ended Up Getting Things Sorted With Nike And My Second Pair Of Wings 1's Showed Up Today. Overall I'm Definitely Happy With How These Came Out And Am Glad The Hype Stayed Away. The Quality Is On Point And They'll Be Great To Match Up With Come Fall Season :pimp: A Must Have For AJ1 Enthusiasts IMO. Congrats To Those Who Wanted These And Got Thru :nthat:

Last edited:
Ended Up Getting Things Sorted With Nike And My Second Pair Of Wings 1's Showed Up Today. Overall I'm Definiteky Happy With How These Came Out And Am Glad The Hype Stayed Away. The Quality Is On Point And They'll Be Great To Match Up With Come Fall Season
pimp.gif
A Must Have For AJ1 Enthusiasts IMO. Congrats To Those Who Wanted These And Got Thru
nthat.gif
*sweating emoji*

Back
Top Bottom