• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dam did anyone catch that worm tokyo 01' VNDS royals for 350.. sold quick lol
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I remember forever that black and red 1s were not that popular, I had a ds pair of 01's that I got for $280 in 2004, then sold them a few years ago before all this craze for black red 1s for $350. Wish I would have never done it, now Im in the hunt for em again

What's the price range for a pair of 2013 Black/Gold 1's? It looks like the market is getting dry. :smh:

What's the fair market value for Royals RN? I'm curious to hear others opinions. I would guess $550?

Honestly right now.. If you do wanna catch a seller's eye ..700$+ for authentic pairs. I don't think 500$ is even in the mind of resellers...

f82 f82 $700?! When the hell did it go up so high? :nerd: alp alp Thanks, I found a pair in my size for a little above that. Was hoping to find a pair that was closer to $1,000 but my size seems pretty nonexistent right now.

No one is even getting their DS Authentic pair for 500$.. If anything they're lucky! I'm not saying it's worth 700$ I'm saying resellers don't even consider 500$ in their mind

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Even for that price, I still wouldn't get rid of my pair. I hope the KO's don't get the same allocation in the US.

No one is even getting their DS Authentic pair for 500$.. If anything they're lucky! I'm not saying it's worth 700$ I'm saying resellers don't even consider 500$ in their mind

He's right lol I've been offer $500 recently. 1K for ds bred and royal and I still turned that down.

Kinda wish I doubled up on the shadows when they were still sitting lol now it's too late.

and this is super dope. im working on getting a pair of shadows right now but im beginning to think the royals are becoming just out of my grasp at the current market prices...

Was finally able to get a pair of legit royal 1s last Saturday. Been looking for a while for them. Not DS but I was going to wear them anyways. Here's a pix of them with a nike tech fleece jacket I bought to rock with. 
Welcome to Royal Club 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom