Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just curious why do you prefer the 2013 over the 2016? I get the color thing but other than that? I own both now and 2016 quality is way better
2016 quality is better, can't argue that. For me, and it's probably the minority opinion, the shade or red and the non tumbled swoosh on the 2013s > the softer leather on the 2016s. Both are great though, can't really go wrong with either.

Height and shape is also better on 2016.

People like what they like tho. I've probably got a solid 2 years left in my 2013s.

I've got 3 pairs of 2016s so I hope I still feel the same way a decade from now.

In columbia sc they opened a new sneaker shop called the shoe gods. Saw they had the numbered satin 1 jacket and was like wow...and look what was chilling there. In person they are EPIC!
We need to figure out a plan for April, not sure where to go besides Columbiana because I'm definitely not going to Columbia Place. That's the hood area.

We need to figure out a plan for April, not sure where to go besides Columbiana because I'm definitely not going to Columbia Place. That's the hood area.
lol I feel you. Imma try my hardest to lock down 2 pair if I do I got you man. Out here near florence 1s are dead this should be easy but we shall see.

I usually fail and pay resell (or pass like I will have to on royals cos they'll resell for a lot and I know I won't be able to cop here in Australia :-( )
But got these for almost retail and I ******* love em.
Grape is my favorite cw and the colours are pretty similar so def think these are fire!! I am only buying 1s these days. So owning these makes me happy due to not getting every 1 that drops.

With a few beats I think the paint will crack or change colour. Explains why its to not buttery soft ofn the toe box etc. Will be beating for my bday

Last edited:
you know 1s look grand when beat....

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'd be glad to cop just one. U guys need to appreciate how u got it over there. In Australia we have it hard and no one wants to help on releases
How did you miss out on the 2013 royals? My cousin was able to get multiple pears for us at a shop in Australia. I remember even other NT'ers eating at this particular shop whos stock was pretty high. This was before the hype for 1s.

Last edited:
I'd be glad to cop just one. U guys need to appreciate how u got it over there. In Australia we have it hard and no one wants to help on releases

I got 2 of my 3 pairs from Australia and my brother got 2 from there as well. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We could hope royals will be abundant but idk if they were GRs we would have seen several prerelease pairs and YouTube review but none yet

2013>2016.

Color pop is amazing, I don't care about quality with no jordan or Nike sneakers... I have other sneakers/shoes for that

2013>2016.

Color pop is amazing, I don't care about quality with no jordan or Nike sneakers... I have other sneakers/shoes for that

The comfort on the '16 is much better than the '13, in my opinion. One of the reasons I let go of them.

Back
Top Bottom