Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^Banned 1s , sbb 1s, rsbb 1s, pantone pk , master and flu 12s , yeezys, will all be gone come day 2 Id bet.

Last edited:
yeah im wondering the same they gave out 600 tickets yesterday. but are they really going to be so organized to do every ticket in order , I dont think so.
If they don't go in order chaos won't be the word [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

yeah im wondering the same they gave out 600 tickets yesterday. but are they really going to be so organized to do every ticket in order , I dont think so.
lol I just want a pair of SBBs [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] don't care if I miss out on any of the yeezys

If they don't go in order chaos won't be the word [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
naw this harlem and its mostly hood people out there. They going to go by order. Or its going to get ugly. Dudes got child support to pay.
nerd.gif

lol I just want a pair of SBBs [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] don't care if I miss out on any of the yeezys
If you don't have a relatively early band those gonna be gone most likely

naw this harlem and its mostly hood people out there. They going to go by order. Or its going to get ugly. Dudes got child support to pay.:nerd:
yup

Does anyone know what the size run for the heiress 1's was?  Im a 13 in mens, so I need a 14.5, I could proably get away with a 14, any chance theres some 14 womens floating around?  I'm one of the few people that doesent like 11's and the dunk version just doesnt do it for me.
Usually retail wise they only go through mens 9.5 on the ladies BUT i have a homegirl who plays ball and she has been able to get larger sizes on previous heiress drops through hitting up NDC directly (she usually hits up the chat tells them she is really in need of a particular size....that she doesn't see on the site)

If you don't have a relatively early band those gonna be gone most likely
yup
Yeah I figured that. That's why I don't think it's worth going today to get whatever wristbands they're giving today if they really gave out 600 yesterday

Yeah I figured that. That's why I don't think it's worth going today to get whatever wristbands they're giving today if they really gave out 600 yesterday
Yea I would consider double dipping today but don't feel like it, I'll take what I can get in one shot and bounce

Wouldn't even bother with that tomorrow would just save the bread and try to pay the best possible resale price... gonna be a madhouse

^ this, still waiting patiently on more news about the release

edit: looking like 4/1 is the date. heard retailers getting pairs in...

Last edited:
Saw a pic of jeezy wearing the top 3s..what's up with all the rappers wanting to wear those lol

Back
Top Bottom