Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Feel like these were supposed to come out last year. Matches with all the other Northern Lights releases.

I think Serena 1s are dope. Still gonna wait for the black Toe but props to anyone who was able to get their pair.

I actually hope you dudes go CAM with them.

Been in on those all stars from the get go. Definitely in now with the pics and looking nice. With the 6s price supposedly jumping up to $250 now (from what I've seen on IG), these 1s might be more sought after. With that being said, the White/Red 13s come out the day before so who knows..

Something is very wrong when men are defending wearing girl shoes.[emoji]128563[/emoji] Let's not forget about the guys fighting over pink AJ12's.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Something is very wrong when men are defending wearing girl shoes.[emoji]128563[/emoji] Let's not forget about the guys fighting over pink AJ12's.[emoji]128521[/emoji]
i guess women can only wear girl Jordan's and nothing else. gotcha

same man. i keep looking at them lol may just have to cop after all 
laugh.gif

I see nothing wrong with those pink 1s. Heck, if they made mens sizes I would have been after them.

Damn man looking at those all stars more and more makes me want them now it looks like one of those shoes that look better in person

all stars are 175 for no reason smh just for the name behind them. i do have a 10% coupon that i would like to use on em but we cant use NDC promo codes on snkrs right?

Back
Top Bottom