Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
35mjtyr.jpg

Via twitter deadlaced
Been intending on copping.  Feb 19th it's goin down.  Stashing cash away so I'm ready for it.  

I have had these since 1996 and do not know if they are fake or seconds because of the X on the tag. They have never been worn and have no box so some smudges on the white soles. Can someone help me with this?

In this post, you showed us the size of the shoe, condition, and year ('96...though they're '94's)

Prepare for the sz 10.5 sharks to hit your PM :lol:

so who gonna really sit here and say these aren't all the way on fire? as per usual, i'll sit back and watch while they "grow" on everyone as rd approaches. like i said in one of my last posts, i'm only copping must haves from here on out. if i'm on the fence or i don't absolutely love them i'm passing. that said, these are copped without a doubt.

[emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I am

so who gonna really sit here and say these aren't all the way on fire? as per usual, i'll sit back and watch while they "grow" on everyone as rd approaches. like i said in one of my last posts, i'm only copping must haves from here on out. if i'm on the fence or i don't absolutely love them i'm passing. that said, these are copped without a doubt.
If they had a black or some type of gradient outsole and that statement would be true.  Since it's translucent, it's a pass for me.

35mjtyr.jpg

Via twitter deadlaced

Yeah...these are trash. I just can't get with it. Won't let JB fool me into thinking I like or need these. Plus that cloak looks hideous and makes my stomach uneasy. Pass.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, they were given to me in 95 or 6 as a gag gift and was cleaning stuff out to put on Ebay.

this happens all the time. idk if you're seeing it as a problem or not but either way I'm definitely feeling them more seeing them on feet. joints are clean and newer pics are def winning me over 

no not a problem at all. it happens all the time, which is what's so funny about it imo. we've all been there, but very seldom does it happen with me. 9/10x i know off rip if i'm feeling it or not. the thing is tho that in most cases i think the shoe "growing" on ppl really means said person got caught up in the hype and allowed other folks to make their mind up for them. so once they see they see everyone wants them, then they want them which is funny to me.

no not a problem at all. it happens all the time, which is what's so funny about it imo. we've all been there, but very seldom does it happen with me. 9/10x i know off rip if i'm feeling it or not. the thing is tho that in most cases i think the shoe "growing" on ppl really means said person got caught up in the hype and allowed other folks to make their mind up for them. so once they see they see everyone wants them, then they want them which is funny to me.
ah okay. lol i can def say i wasn't feeling them. i may just pass because I'm trying to be strict with my spending this year 

Thanks for the reply, they were given to me in 95 or 6 as a gag gift and was cleaning stuff out to put on Ebay.

Definitely worth a pretty penny based on condition/size/year thats for sure

Just copped a pair of Cyber Monday OG lows from Villa for 34.99 shipped! It was the last pair they had and it was my size so I copped with disco it came to 34.99, so I figured that had to be a steal!

Anyways my question I have is for those of you who have the CM lows or have seen/felt in person, could you tell me how quality and materials is on these? I'm really curious?

I wonder how the ASG1s would look with the white painted black. Anybody got the photoshop skills? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom