Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Yeesh why white side panels? This colorway is all over the place. What would you even where with it. Looks like a shoe for marshalls

This is actually........pretty decent.  The neon-esque colors aren't too strong to make the shoe as ridiculous as the Top 3s, and the white & black on the shoe is well-executed and balances out all the colors.  The outsole is a MEH, but it isn't a total dealbreaker.

Not the type that will make me immediately lock down a FTL app reservation check-in OR lock down multiple Shiekh raffle codes, but I could myself copping this randomly if I walk into a store one day while they are sitting.

I think they're dope. As long as materials are decent, I'm in. I do agree 100% the outsole should be black but it doesn't kill it for me.

They're really not bad. The sole should probably be black but it doesn't ruin the shoe. These would look good with some nice jeans and a black tshirt.

Seeing as the AS1s literally have the same color blocking as the SBB, minus the sole, the sole that would make more sense than a black one would be an iridescent-type sole. I like the color blocking, since I liked the color blocking of the SBB, and since I can't imagine an iridescent sole, the icy works for me.

Hopefully this overwhelmingly negative reception to the ASGs is a sign that I could grab these for around $100 or less in the future.

Hopefully this overwhelmingly negative reception to the ASGs is a sign that I could grab these for around $100 or less in the future.

Seeing as these will have the "High OG" labeling, have a unique iridescent color, and they're being affiliated All-Star weekend, I wouldn't count on it.

Seeing as these will have the "High OG" labeling, have a unique iridescent color, and they're being affiliated All-Star weekend, I wouldn't count on it.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath at all. I know there are few beings in existence more wishy-washy than sneaker lovers :lol:

That said, that "High OG" label stopped really carrying much weight by itself, I'm not sure how popular iridescence is to the general public, and most ASG Jordan Is haven't been loved/big sellers actually.

^^you can probably grab the ASG for $12 shipped on down the road man..

2ik9pqh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom