Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

The sole doesn't bother me at all. Especially since I couldn't imagine them putting the iridescent color on it which would make since seeing as this uses the same color blocking as the SBB. I can roll with an icy sole. Glad they have the black tongue. Now that I know for sure what they look like, I'm even more so down for these. That bracelet though? Wow.

Last edited:
Is the sole on the "All-Stars" gray or translucent? Because if it's translucent the possibility could be there that it glows. All-Star releases and glowing soles have been synonymous in the past.

Just a thought...

Not quite what I expected on AS1. That pic of the back made em look decent.. but seeing all of it, it looks off. Outsole is def out of place, i dont know if it's the black tongue making it look odd or the bright white on the side with the rest being darker colors. Maybe a white tongue or sail on side? Looking like a pass..

Is the sole on the "All-Stars" gray or translucent? Because if it's translucent the possibility could be there that it glows. All-Star releases and glowing soles have been synonymous in the past.

Just a thought...

Glow in the dark would be dope af. Translucent outsole doesn't bother me too much. I'll happily dye them black. If it glows though there will be no job.

Damn those Top 3's look great with the white laces in that Migos performance, I'd go as far as to say the best looking OG HI 1 to use white laces in, normally don't like white laces in AJ 1's.

And man those All Stars could have been so good with a simple black outsole. Dig the toe box color though.

White laces are [emoji]128293[/emoji] on these

what the hell is up with that smokey wannabe clear outsole on the AS1? 

Is JB doing this on purpose? 

Consult one of the regulars here for some opinions on your releases......save some $$ Nike. 
mean.gif

Finally we get better pics / info on the AS1. Maybe there is some kind of image on the sole cuz looks like they are not showing it on purpose to build hype. Anyways so far I'm in. Excited to see better pics. Wish the sole wasn't clear. But w.e. I'm glad its an og high at least [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Tunes will change
agreed.

but still, what was JB thinking with that outsole? when 90% of your customers think you made the wrong choice ...that's just inexcusable. I mean it's practically objective that these would look better with black instead of translucent 

and also, why is that dude's hand always awkwardly covering up the same spot in those pics? looks like he's purposely trying to cover up a small spot on the shoe, but I can't imagine why 

ASG's are wack

Toe should have stayed white

and they shouldn't have a clear sole....money saved

Back
Top Bottom