Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Low key want to but my mother would kill me.
images

Do they charge you first like DTLR? I know it says they won't until you win, but that's the same thing DTLR said...im not interested in fighting for a refund

Never won a single thing from end. But worth a try!!

Only time I won anything from them was 4 - 5 years ago and it was an exclusive, European only QS release for a pair of Air Force 1's.

About 2 months later Nike released them in the US resulting in me overpaying by $55 bucks.

Nike ... i wish I knew how to quit you. 
mean.gif

So, I'm assuming this is either 'Marshalls' level stock or Nike about to pull a hoot ride like they did with he NYC/LA 1s and just re-release through a broad restock. 

chance - Yes.....winning chance - no. but honestly has the lack of a chance stopped any sneakerhead from trying to get a pair at retail cost? 
True [emoji]128514[/emoji] But im broke paying for tuition has me low on cash this week. They chose the perfect week to screw me over if I did win

Last edited:
Again, I recently won on END. I woke up with a notification from AMEX for a charge for the blacktoes. Then an hour later I got the email. So it can happen.

Pure luck of course.

Here's where having a lot of CC and A lot of Email Addresses come in handy!

I'm sure guys that smash NDC raffles will be all over this!

There was a FSR when I entered the raffle not even a min after the tweet went out!

Ironically, had planned to do my taxes during lunch .... and had decided this year I would use it as seed money (for a short-term CD) for getting a pair of Frags this year. The last thing I 'won' at END was a pair of the UB Y3s but nothing since the microsite (launches) started. Here's hoping we all get lucky. 

Here's where having a lot of CC and A lot of Email Addresses come in handy!

I'm sure guys that smash NDC raffles will be all over this!

There was a FSR when I entered the raffle not even a min after the tweet went out!

What? Never knew sizes "sell out" in END raffles.. are you sure?

Back
Top Bottom