Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SBB's 100%

Chances are high that we get breds again within the next 10 years

SBB's might be retroed but you'd be taking a gamble on that and who knows what the quality would be like
I really do like the color blocking on em. What do you think about the condition of the shoes i posted? Not too happy about the wrinkles in the back but imma wear em myself

SBB's 100%

Chances are high that we get breds again within the next 10 years

SBB's might be retroed but you'd be taking a gamble on that and who knows what the quality would be like
I really do like the color blocking on em. What do you think about the condition of the shoes i posted? Not too happy about the wrinkles in the back but imma wear em myself

They look great. Break in nicely

BostonGeorge really posted those SBB on the shelf and dipped with no back story to it :lol:

He did the same thing with those Rare Airs the other day, and I don't know what type of time son is on with that vague nonsense :lol:

I'm just glad too many people didn't get pulled in by it.

Ugh. Putting away my 2016 Bred's when I noticed this gash on the rear of one of the shoes. Remembered sometime last week, a spring-loaded door shut on my heel as I was walking thru. Thought the kicks made it out OK, but guess not. Of course this had to happen to my favorite AJ1. It couldn't have been on a day that I was wearing my beater Cyber Mondays or 1.5's. 

Was debating trying to touch it up, but I'd probably end up making it worse. I should be OK with this since this is exactly the reason I doubled up. However, in my own warped mind I now want to try and pick up a 3rd pair DS and just beat these to s***. 

How do you guys deal with this stuff when it's one of your cherished pairs? Try to fix it, or wear it like a battle scar. Just curious.

Last edited:
Ugh. Putting away my 2016 Bred's when I noticed this gash on the rear of one of the shoes. Remembered sometime last week, a spring-loaded door shut on my heel as I was walking thru. Thought the kicks made it out OK, but guess not. Of course this had to happen to my favorite AJ1. It couldn't have been on a day that I was wearing my beater Cyber Mondays or 1.5's. 

Was debating trying to touch it up, but I'd probably end up making it worse. I should be OK with this since this is exactly the reason I doubled up. However, in my own warped mind I now want to try and pick up a 3rd pair DS and just beat these to s***. 

How do you guys deal with this stuff when it's one of your cherished pairs? Just curious.

How do you guys deal with this stuff when it's one of your cherished pairs? Try to fix it, or wear it like a battle scar. Just curious.
I say leave it alone. It's all part of the process. And like you said, it's why you have an extra pair.

#BattleScarsAllDayEr'Day

He did the same thing with those Rare Airs the other day, and I don't know what type of time son is on with that vague nonsense :lol:

I'm just glad too many people didn't get pulled in by it.

:lol:

Some people was even telling me info on it like let him say that :lol:

Let it be :smokin

Last edited:
You guys think I'll be able to trade a pair of Royals for Banneds when these come out? I want the Banneds pretty badly but resale is too high and I don't have anything that anyone wants to trade for them. 

You guys think I'll be able to trade a pair of Royals for Banneds when these come out? I want the Banneds pretty badly but resale is too high and I don't have anything that anyone wants to trade for them. 
Probably bro.

If you talking about the '16, then I don't think you'll have a problem trading straight up.

Back
Top Bottom