• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pics of beat frags I wanted to share since we're talking about them

I had to sell them, along with more than half of my 1 collection and displays, and use the $ I had set aside for the Nike Mags to pay off my huge medical bill :smh:
Oh, man. Sorry to hear that bro. If you need the money though it'd be hard to keep two pairs of $1000 shoes...you made the right choice

Last edited by a moderator:
I will eventually get another pair, or two again once I complete my OG 1 purchases...or come across a great deal :wink:

I didn't even try for frags at retail for the simple fact that they branded them as a collab and gave design credit to someone who just switched red to blue. And I'm usually a sucker for blue Js. I just can't deal with the unnecessary hype. I def regret not making an attempt as they are a great colorway. Respect to those that have them. Especially those that actually wear them. No way I will ever consider $800 a steal though.

I didn't even try for frags at retail for the simple fact that they branded them as a collab and gave design credit to someone who just switched red to blue. And I'm usually a sucker for blue Js. I just can't deal with the unnecessary hype. I def regret not making an attempt as they are a great colorway. Respect to those that have them. Especially those that actually wear them. No way I will ever consider $800 a steal though.

Love/Hate shoe honestly, It's deff grown on me a lot in the past year.

I would be lying if i said the hype didn't influence me a tad bit, I saw $800 as a good deal based on the current resale price on these.

I would be lying if i said the hype didn't influence me a tad bit, I saw $800 as a good deal based on the current resale price on these.
I'd pay 8 if I could.

Oh it's definitely a good deal based on that. But based on what you're actually getting? Nah. Not when OG colorways that haven't retroed since 1985 are sitting on shelves and hitting discount. But if you like the shoe and have the money by all means go for it. If I only wore 1s like some people on here I'd probably bite. But for me there's still way too much out there that I want to justify spending anything close to that on a retro+ colorway.

Last edited:
I'd pay a customizer to sole and tongue swap and paint some royals and black toes to make frags before I'd buy from a reseller. Bump that lightning bolt.

That frag price is a steal considering the market. I'm debating on buying a pair of 2011 Banneds for 1.2k. The 'K' is preventing me from pulling the trigger though.

That's how I am, $1k and over. Probably never in my life on a pair of shoes, but if it's under than it's a possibility if I want it bad enough

I like that $800 price tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom