Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Took a better pic of this camel looking toebox after one wear. No shoe tree this time. How is this leather better than metallics/yangs/Breds/etc ?
Haven't worn my pair yet, but that fold/bend reminds me of black gums :frown: which ain't a good thing..

That happens with the new leather
didn't happen with metallics, yangs, or breds for me though. and I've worn those multiple times, storm blues I only wore once

or do you mean they switched to a new leather for black toes and storm blues?

didn't happen with metallics, yangs, or breds for me though. and I've worn those multiple times, storm blues I only wore once

Might as well sell them.

Pass. Would you buy chewed food? airforce1king airforce1king

LMAO! Great analogy and I definitely see your point. In this case, I got a couple things to consider.

1. I have two pairs.
2. The shoes are going to lose value in like 3 months.
3. I'm trying to complete the Doernbecher collection and desperately need Doernbecher 3's which have been going for about $600-$800.
4. I'm not going to wear DB's anyway, just floor collection purposes.
5. If I can get him to give me enough money, I can also get these 2005 Laser 4's for a steal so it'll basically be a 2 for 1.
6. I'm gonna be getting the retro Royals so I literally have no need for this 2nd pair right now.

With those things considered, what would you say he should add to these DB's to make it an even trade?

LMAO! Great analogy and I definitely see your point. In this case, I got a couple things to consider.

1. I have two pairs.
2. The shoes are going to lose value in like 3 months.
3. I'm trying to complete the Doernbecher collection and desperately need Doernbecher 3's which have been going for about $600-$800.
4. I'm not going to wear DB's anyway, just floor collection purposes.
5. If I can get him to give me enough money, I can also get these 2005 Laser 4's for a steal so it'll basically be a 2 for 1.
6. I'm gonna be getting the retro Royals so I literally have no need for this 2nd pair right now.

With those things considered, what would you say he should add to these DB's to make it an even trade?
Those are 350 in great condition. Of course I'm talking worn. Here lies the problem. Those shoes look like they smell through the pictures. Mostly importantly he has no box, extra laces or no validation of authenticity. Do me a favor and sell those royals to someone straight up. Add the dough for a DS pair and be done with it. Lastly sip some water. You hella thirsty for that trade bro!

Wow, was wondering how 10 pgs popped up in the last 36 hrs and lo and behold, here comes the OG babyjs23 babyjs23 not only sporting a MOD handle, but coming at us with baby boy talk!!! A Baby BabyJs23 on the way!

Congrats, my man. You're easily one of the best people I've met in 20 yrs of using these intertubz, and I wish you and your family all the best on the new addition! I'm glad that your next child, is a masculine child...

0lucarehearses.png

PS - Please don't ban me, Mr. Mod.

That happens with the new leather

Not every shoe is gonna crease the same

The leather quality is good, I don't see an issue either.

Idk how dude compared them to black/gums because that pleather doesn't even bend or crease. I'll post my pair I've legit worn 100 times and as of late I wore em for construction for my buddies house

Tough but the look and quality is pretty trash

Back
Top Bottom