Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I know this is a AJ1 high thread but which mid would you guys say is your favorite? Been looking for a good price on Quai's and new love's recently. They go for the low when they're used but I'm holding out for DS right now

My top 5 mids would be the first 4 pairs on the right of this pic and then the 08' olympics. Next up would be the 01' neutral grey/met. silver joints.

03 patent leather collection. All three are amazing :nthat:
I agree as well. I had the Chicago and black/gold and wouldn't mind a high cut Chicago with DSM quality pantent leather.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Black Ying Yangs from Shoe Palace, just under $103 shipped.

Can't wait to see them in person.
Nice. But you haven't seen these yet at any local stores?! 

I only expect to see them discounted now when I see them on the shelf. 

got the jordan 1 heiress in hand today and they are pretty sick , i wish i didnt wear size 13 so they fit me but damn it 

The complaint with 13 Chi's was that quality was very poor, below all of the other 13 releases. Also the tongue was made with a stiff "leather" so they were very uncomfortable. If you don't care about that stuff go for it.

Last edited:
Royals weren't bad. I've also heard Knicks were good

Knicks and shadows had the best leather of the 13 Is by far. The knicks pair was the only pair of 1s I kept as the 1 is too narrow for my fat feet. I wear them 2 or 3 times a year when I go to msg for a game. Knicks 1 and KP jersey is a good look haha.

Nice. But you haven't seen these yet at any local stores?! 

I only expect to see them discounted now when I see them on the shelf. 
Probably a bad thing, don't really don't do too much in store shopping.  

The complaint with 13 Chi's was that quality was very poor, below all of the other 13 releases. Also the tongue was made with a stiff "leather" so they were very uncomfortable. If you don't care about that stuff go for it.

lol, Those are all things I do care about. Thanks for the info. I will pass on these and keep an eye open for the 15s.

AJ1 noob, what is regarded as better, the 2013 or 2015 Chicagos? Feel free to blast me for asking

I'll put it this way: Chicago 1s are my all time favorite 1s. When I went to the store on the morning of the release day in 2013 I decided to get the Knicks 1s instead even though the Knicks were I believe $30 more. Maybe part of it was the NA on the tongue, the high cut, and the non-leather tongue but the materials also played a part. 2013 high OG 1s are shunned now because the leather quality on the 2015 pairs is that much better. And the leather on 2013 high OG 1s was that much better than what was used on the 2013 Chicagos. Do not buy the 2013 Chicagos. One pair of 2015 Chis are worth an infinite amount of pairs of 2013 Chis.

Back
Top Bottom