Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah just couldnt take any pics of it.....but there were no color or style codes....

jb and nike basketball is looking dope going in 2015 
I believe I saw it in the 2014 XI thread.. one of the OG 1's will be a navy blue. Wasn't specified if it would be OG color blocking or what but definitely a navy blue on the upper.

Last edited:
I believe I saw it in the 2014 XI thread.. one of the OG 1's will be a navy blue. Wasn't specified if it would be OG color blocking or what but definitely a navy blue on the upper.
any variation of the white royal samples and im sold on em 

http://niketalk.com/t/581329/12-201...-legend-blue-378037-117/1400_50#post_20064377

They are legit. I ordered a pair last Thursday and they arrived on Monday. No customs fees and super fast shipping.
copped , big thanks slightly over retail for me in europe , now i can rock my 1st pair without any hesitation lmao 

copped , big thanks slightly over retail for me in europe , now i can rock my 1st pair without any hesitation lmao 

No problem. They are awesome. I did the same. LOL finally got to double up and unds my first pair. :smokin

No problem. They are awesome. I did the same. LOL finally got to double up and unds my first pair.
smokin.gif
no disrespect to royals and breds but these are one of the best casual shoes , you can rock it anywhere with any outfit just amazing ! 

@AirThompson What kind of paint did you use? Angelus leather paint? I wanna get into making some OG colors but worry about the paint cracking or chipping on the toe box area. Thanks in advance. Amazing job again.
Just do good prep work and do very light coats and let them dry up in between coats... more thinner coats> fewer thicker coats.

@AirThompson what product did you use to dye the sockliner if you don't mind me asking? Is it stiff? Thanks in advance

not sure what he used but you could try angelus suede dye or fieblings. some ppl say angelus leaves a purplish tint tho. to keep it from getting stiff you have to mix it with some sort of fabric medium

the barons look really high in the pictures- hopefully they are the same in real life as well

not sure what he used but you could try angelus suede dye or fieblings. some ppl say angelus leaves a purplish tint tho. to keep it from getting stiff you have to mix it with some sort of fabric medium

Yeah I was wondering what was the best method, I was looking to mix Angelus paint with fabric medium but then again I'm open to other ideas... I don't want my sockliner(I'm not doing new loves) to be faded looking and hard, I'm trying to a avoid that all cost.

Back
Top Bottom