Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After striking out in 2013, and then being away this year when they dropped, I bit the bullet and copped for resale a couple months ago. I NEVER pay resale, but I just couldn't wait another 3 or 4 years again, just to possibly miss out.

UnDSed them today

Anyone here with the Storm Blue and Royal's compare the shades side by side? Don't have either yet but curious to see the comparison.

After striking out in 2013, and then being away this year when they dropped, I bit the bullet and copped for resale a couple months ago. I NEVER pay resale, but I just couldn't wait another 3 or 4 years again, just to possibly miss out.

UnDSed them today
Sometimes you just gotta do it. Good pick up

UnDSed them today

That's exactly how I felt man. I couldn't take the chance of prices going, so I copped on RD. It's gonna be the same with royals.

Anyone see that retail Tuesday post (wish I was an 11) ....[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom