Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I kind of wish they would do a quick tribute to mardi gras/new orleans/ the pistol/ utah Jazz domination by making an og hi jordan 1 like the sbbs but with a purple sole, green toe cap and gold heel.

Like this:

mardigrasflag.gif

pistol_pete_crescent_city_hoops_article.jpg

A5k4W8-CUAAJh80.jpg:large

It would be a nice nod to our history during the all star break.

Last edited:
Agreed it was a great year for 1's. For 2017 all I will buy is 1's. I usually branch out a lil and buy other #'d Jordan's but always got my eye on the ones.

Off topic but 1 related....

Earlier 2day I was at at r3bound shop in charlotte and got 2 hold a 2001 royal and I was blown away how trash it was. The leather on the toe box and everywhere felt beyond crappy. These new remastered ones def killing it. I'm sure yall older heads been knew but I just got into this 3 years ago so it surprised me how terrible they were lol

Off topic but 1 related....

Earlier 2day I was at at r3bound shop in charlotte and got 2 hold a 2001 royal and I was blown away how trash it was. The leather on the toe box and everywhere felt beyond crappy. These new remastered ones def killing it. I'm sure yall older heads been knew but I just got into this 3 years ago so it surprised me how terrible they were lol

DS or not they were 15yr old shoes.

I forgot that JB usually drops a BHM 1. I haven't really felt them recently, but hopefully they do them justice. As for the All-Stars, there were a few pics posted a ways back that were supposedly them. These are the pics I saw....(not mine BTW)...

Not bad, not sure if I would buy them. Depends on what else is releasing during the month.

Didnt know they had some many Louisiana NTers. Those chameleon 1s got Nike Air on the tongue too? They could be a real nice pickup.

Thinking the LA & NYC 1s are going to be in store restocks only, CHI XX3s also added to release calendar, just a thought.

Jazz never should've left NO, granted pre Magic/Bird professional basketball was a struggle, they could've at least changed the team, Utah Jazz makes zero sense.

2016 was good to me too, in terms of 1s. i got everything i actually wanted.

BTs for retail. i was in line a nike gtown, and scored on SNKRS just a couple minutes after they sold out of my size in store.

blk/reds for $300 on release day. i was in NYC and i had no idea how crazy it is up there, but i REALLY wanted them.

navy metallics for $100 or $120, idr.

i think i also copped the lasers for like $90 too.

I kind of wish they would do a quick tribute to mardi gras/new orleans/ the pistol/ utah Jazz domination by making an og hi jordan 1 like the sbbs but with a purple sole, green toe cap and gold heel.

Like this:

It would be a nice nod to our history during the all star break.
I am all for this!

2016 was solid Grabbed:
DMP Celtics
SBB 2.0
Double of white LMs
Double of Royals
Black and Reds
Black Toes
Kentucky's
Lettermans
Blue Metallics
Artic Orange Lows

I think that was everything. Will probably do an updated collection pic next week

This year AJ1 pick ups
2nd pair of SBB
RSBB
METALLIC
LETTERMANS
2016 BREDS
2 PAIR OF TOP 3s
BLTs
2017 I'm hunting for a few older releases NEED both LM1s, DB1s, and DSM. Going check Marshall's today too lol walk in there like...

Last edited:
Bought  too many kicks in 2016, but locking down the bred & black toe 1's were definitely my highlights this year. Even more than scoring Yeezy's @ retail, despite that feeling like winning the lottery.

Would still like to add 1 or 2 pairs of SBB 2.0's to the collection, but not as serious as copping Royals in '17.

Last edited:
Went in on the banneds this release, triple up 1st time ever. Last pair from call in restock came in a bag but the box was ok. Colorwise 2013 is better but the 2016 feels much better on foot out of the box. BT was the hardest for me since 15+ was UK only. Neither SBB or RSBB were in resale price range so nary an orange 1 shall I beat, meh. Kentucky will be last 1 cop of the year for me...

Went in on the banneds this release, triple up 1st time ever. Last pair from call in restock came in a bag but the box was ok. Colorwise 2013 is better but the 2016 feels much better on foot out of the box. BT was the hardest for me since 15+ was UK only. Neither SBB or RSBB were in resale price range so nary an orange 1 shall I beat, meh. Kentucky will be last 1 cop of the year for me...

I waited 4 hours in line for the bred 1s.. and couldnt get my size.. so i sold em at a very nice profit. Didnt wanna deal with size swap,fakes,flakes.. now i had a chance to pay 130 out of pocket.. so i got them. They are nice.. but to me.. the black toe was one of the best releases this year. Quality wise and colorway. But thats just me.. how do ypu guys clean ypur bred 1s? I jus lightly cleaned mine with a jason markk wipe, and it took the red paint off.. and how i love the dark red..

Last edited:
The only part of the Breds that need cleaning after each wear is the midsole. Gotta let the uppers age naturally imo

Back
Top Bottom