Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can u c how the left lace panels sit nice and flat and the toe looks centered, now look at the right the lace panel sticks up and the toe box looks crooked, very unhappy and this is a legit pair
Once you start wearing them you wouldn't care nor notice it anymore.

giphy.gif

Hurts my heart but I think I may sell my frags... a friend of a friend made me an offer I just can't refuse... all he requests is a legit check so I'm about to do that and .... [emoji]128557[/emoji] They gone.

Hurts my heart but I think I may sell my frags... a friend of a friend made me an offer I just can't refuse... all he requests is a legit check so I'm about to do that and .... [emoji]128557[/emoji] They gone.
I know your pain. Still hurts that I had to sell a huge chunk of my collection and other items to pay off that medical bill :smh:

Last edited:
whats the offer? 

$2,850...

Don't even ask.. his parents are loaded and he just started buying sneakers.. I actually told him about flight club and said they are way cheaper on FC than my price but he said he wants them ASAP. As in like tomorrow..

I then told him we have something call the mta that normal people take to get to places like flight club... and he said nah I want em tomorrow just legit check them and lemme see..

Yeah and he only wants them legit checked because the person I had got them from photocopied the receipt because they didn't want me to have there personal information... I told him bro.. I got these three weeks after the release the UAs weren't even up to par at that point....

But Watever I complied so I'm taking pics of them now..

Brother sells those things and don't look back! Frags are immensely overrated anyway. Black toes never caused that much ruckess and Mike actually wore them. Hell he did the jumpman pose in em...

Yeah I'm taking the pics now and I'm gonna do it I rarely sell anything but man that's a lot of cash and not anywhere close to what I paid for them..

Yeah and he only wants them legit checked because the person I had got them from photocopied the receipt because they didn't want me to have there personal information... I told him bro.. I got these three weeks after the release the UAs weren't even up to par at that point....

But Watever I complied so I'm taking pics of them now..

Be careful that it isn't a set up

$2,850...

Don't even ask.. his parents are loaded and he just started buying sneakers.. I actually told him about flight club and said they are way cheaper on FC than my price but he said he wants them ASAP. As in like tomorrow..

I then told him we have something call the mta that normal people take to get to places like flight club... and he said nah I want em tomorrow just legit check them and lemme see..

I would invite him over to take a look at my collection and see if he wants anything else.

Hes 8.5 FC has 8.5 listed an $2500 now so it only leaves me $350 bucks give or take with a new pair.. which isn't bad at all but yeah gonna throw the pics up soon. 

here are a few pics as to why i feel my right shoe seems like it's off center, the part of the shoe where the lace holes lie sticks out, and it seems like the toe box is crooked, anyone else run into this?
Yup. Same thing on my SBB 1.0. I just chalk it up to Nike's pristine QC

Back
Top Bottom