• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@BigBobbyBugatti @exo1127

Got the breds this week after striking out hard on release day and not knowing I had received nike+ restock reservation. I'll probably throw the white laces in my BTs. My modest 1 collection. :D

Last edited:

Had thoughts of letting these Knicks go. Put them on today and changed my mind. Love these! The tongue material feels so good. AND it has the bonus Nike air on the tongue which I found oDD cuz these came out same day as he chi's in 2013 and these got the jumpman instead lol . ANYWAYS sorry for the crappy cell pic

Mad as **** since i unds'd a pair of breds today and one of my friends stepped on my right one on accident and now a vertical crease appeared (not very noticable but i'm OCD')

Tried ironing and stuff but doesn't help.

Can i get some comfort knowing that it isn't that bad? 

Mad as **** since i unds'd a pair of breds today and one of my friends stepped on my right one on accident and now a vertical crease appeared (not very noticable but i'm OCD')
That super minor line? :nerd:

Just enjoy your shoes since they are unDS'd :wink:

Dude you gota be joking getting worried over that

Back
Top Bottom