Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everybody talking bout "jordan brand gonna juice the Retro 1's for a year" and blah blah blah

but I seen this  

http://niketalk.com/t/586767/jordan-brand-will-be-gone-starting-2015

Today It was reported Michael Jordan ended his longtime creative difference dispute with his longtime Jordan Shoe Brand after just reaching his 30 Year Anniversary. It is said that Michael has for sometime been at odds with the company due to the feedback received from customers concerning his latest designs since retiring from the game of basketball. “I didn’t enter the shoe game to sell anything but the best when it comes to the quality of an athletic shoe and for the past few years I haven’t been happy, I refuse to continue any longer”. When asked if the company would plan to still distribute retro versions of the shoe, He simply replied, “Jordan will be done as a brand starting 2015, will I have another clothing venture?, who can predict the future? I just want to take the free time to enjoy my new wife and twins. 

IS this even true or what???

Please don't bring this rumor crap over to this thread..

Everybody talking bout "jordan brand gonna juice the Retro 1's for a year" and blah blah blah

but I seen this  

http://niketalk.com/t/586767/jordan-brand-will-be-gone-starting-2015

Today It was reported Michael Jordan ended his longtime creative difference dispute with his longtime Jordan Shoe Brand after just reaching his 30 Year Anniversary. It is said that Michael has for sometime been at odds with the company due to the feedback received from customers concerning his latest designs since retiring from the game of basketball. “I didn’t enter the shoe game to sell anything but the best when it comes to the quality of an athletic shoe and for the past few years I haven’t been happy, I refuse to continue any longer”. When asked if the company would plan to still distribute retro versions of the shoe, He simply replied, “Jordan will be done as a brand starting 2015, will I have another clothing venture?, who can predict the future? I just want to take the free time to enjoy my new wife and twins. 

IS this even true or what???
29-Camron-NP.gif

Last edited:
That black tongue on the AJ1 carmine is terrible.
Easy pass for me, I'll stick to the 6s

That black tongue on the AJ1 carmine is terrible.

Easy pass for me, I'll stick to the 6s

Agreed. That first side shot looked ok, but those make it look pretty bad. :smh: Steady throwing NA on these wack CWs too..

lol nice shots man, my aj 1 sb just came in too ... im missing shadows as well !
Man I feel this is like the Monopoly McDonalds game. Everyone's always missing a piece...

Got those and the Tiff Hi's struck out on the '13 Breds and Royals... 
eyes.gif

Man I feel this is like the Monopoly McDonalds game. Everyone's always missing a piece...

Got those and the Tiff Hi's struck out on the '13 Breds and Royals... 
eyes.gif
yea tell me about, been hunting a pair of breds since RD and finally caught that restock, and today i managed to trade for a pair of royals... kinda crazy how i just got all 3 within a 24 hour time span..

nerd.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Nah bro I'm good on those. I'll just sit back and wait for YOU to post pics in the WDYWT thread rockin Carmine 6s on one foot and Carmine 1s on the other. :x :lol:

:lol: nah I don't rock that jersey style! Carmine 1's on both feet. JNCO overalls, and a straw hat son :rofl:

I truly feel blessed to own a pair of royals, I got them for retail at that :smokin

...Just let me have have my humble brag :rofl:

Last edited:
finally got 2 of the holy trinity.. still kicking myself for selling my shadows to a close friend.. o well, im happy now
smile.gif

sorry for the crappy phone pic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom