Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Here's that excuse again :rofl:

People didn't want dark red whether it's OG Or not

They didn't want it in 2013, hell they wanted them lighter and brighter like the 2001 and complained the 2013 was too dark :lol:
But the 2001s popped like the finest bottles of champagne....

Not disregarding the 2001, I love the color.

My point is because a newer retro is different people will just say it's better when it's been known and said a million times since 2001 that that color is preferred

2013 are lighter and brighter than 2016 yet people still choose to hate and approve the dark red when honestly it's ugly

My point is because a newer retro is different people will just say it's better when it's been known and said a million times since 2001 that that color is preferred

2013 are lighter and brighter than 2016 yet people still choose to hate and approve the dark red when honestly it's ugly
I thought we wanted the shoes like the originals though

You know you don't speak for everyone on here right? :lol:

Laser 1's
https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/...etro-high-og-laser-white-metallic-silver.html

My man, repped.

Been meaning to double-back for these. Wish I could've caught the UNCs as well.

Last edited:

You know you don't speak for everyone on here right? :lol:
I don't but it's been quite clear how the color of 2001 was heavily favorited

It's not like no one knew what the originals looked like in 2001, 2009, 2011, and 2013

Just stating the obvious

Order confirmation and shipped are 2 different things. Hopefully they ship out. I've had orders with order confirms cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom