Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone just posted some pics of his OG Storm Blue 1s in the Storm Blue thread. First time I ever seen a OG pair and they are brand new

Check out the thread for more pics.

Last edited:
Question: How does paypal invoice work? Am I still covered by paypal if the seller sent me a fake item? I saw a good price for banned 1s that I wanna jump into but he said paypal invoice

Last edited:
Gonna end up letting go of my 16 banneds. Sucks they run about a half size to a size too big. Waited 3 years for this shoe & probably won't own a pair again till JB decides to release at retail :/

Gonna end up letting go of my 16 banneds. Sucks they run about a half size to a size too big. Waited 3 years for this shoe & probably won't own a pair again till JB decides to release at retail :/

what? they run exactly the same as all the other newly retro 1s?

That's what everybody says but 1's run big on me. I'm a true 13 in damn near everything else but 1's we always too big

Got my second pair from flight club, does this sticker mean they came from overseas? Originally? tumbledless swoosh looks cleaner IMO
Exactly. Again sticker that should shut up all this BS about plastic leather...o wait not it wont. I got one tumbledless swoosh. Looks odd as the only one but definitely way cleaner than tumbled. Thats why praying Nike done with tumbled leather on 1s.

Last edited:
Quick update. FYI Flight Club no longer does written authentication. I got worried that now I might have to just return for a refund but spoke with Footlocker(cooperate) and said that I could get a written document from a in store manager to help process the counterfeit case I have. So there is still a chance to stop the scammer. I have pics but I'm at work, so I will post the rest later.
Here are a couple views that made me laugh when looking them over.
Who remembers the UA/fake Royal 1 big laces bags. These bags were even bigger. Didn't think it was possible.

Sold/shipped from Illinois, supposedly bought in NY but tagged like its from MentalKicks(China).

Never seen this QC sticker before and the dreaded photo copied recipet.

Damn those lace bags are like sandwich bags [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How much should i expect to pay for the banned 1s? I'm not going to let these slip by like the sbb because resell gets so high

Cybers.. Then shatters... distant 3rd place goes to Unc for quality ive had 2013s and 2016 banneds none are as comfortable as Cybers...

Edit- I don't own Frags
people won't show Cyber Mondays love over SBB bc Cybers sat 

I don't even take ppl serious who don't own general release retros. They only buy limited shoes aka hyped stuff. Dumbest thing you can say is something isn't great because of availability. Then cry Jordan doesn't make enough pairs. Nah they do make enough but for the ppl who actually like the shoe.

So UNC leather is nicer than '16 banneds? I haven't held a UNC in hand so I wouldn't know, but the only thing nice about the banneds are the red panels. the black leather is the same stuff they been using

Banned '16 leather is stiff but softer theft 2013s. I really love how the ankle collar is very high an it leans inward a bit to huge your foot. Really did a great job on them.

Cybers are definitely top of the remastered for comfort. The Metallic Blue are a close second.

I was just thinking of Quality on metallics id place after Uncs they're a bit stiffer but nice thick tongue padding. Very odd they release same shoe in different color ways in different quality. Leads me to suspect there must be a reasoning for the methods.

Last edited:
people won't show Cyber Mondays love over SBB bc Cybers sat 

So UNC leather is nicer than '16 banneds? I haven't held a UNC in hand so I wouldn't know, but the only thing nice about the banneds are the red panels. the black leather is the same stuff they been using

Cybers.. Then shatters... distant 3rd place goes to Unc for quality ive had 2013s and 2016 banneds none are as comfortable as Cybers...

Cybers are definitely top of the remastered for comfort. The Metallic Blue are a close second.

These are from eBay. FC used to do written authentication but apparently stopped last year. So after a heated conversation with eBay (wouldn't accept a video of them reviewing the shoes as evidence) they said retailer/manufacture should give me a certificate of authenticity ( never heard of such certificate for Nike/Jordan sneakers). Then called Footlockers 800 number and they told me a manager at a store could help me out with it. Hopefully eBay CS decides it's good enough for verification. I will keep you guys updated and try to put together a detailed post on the difference between the retail and these fugazis.
WTH is this? If you file an item not as received case with PayPal shouldn't they require you to send the shoes back and you get your money back end of story? Never heard of people needing certificate of authenticity? Unless you saw the pics of fakes and accidentally bought them. I thought ebay even posted a Fake Air Jordan 1 guide. 
Someone just posted some pics of his OG Storm Blue 1s in the Storm Blue thread. First time I ever seen a OG pair and they are brand new

Check out the thread for more pics.
Has anyone seen or tried to PS the chicago or Frags to look like the "Royal" version of Chi 1s if you know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom