Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
come on by Baby J! Its my Palm Springs crib. AJ1 fam cookout. No yambs though. PG-13 with the kids and wife.
For sure fam.
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

shot some hoops for 20 minutes for the first time since Christmas in this heat. Back for some Henny and relaxation.

Saw all of these silly contracts being handed out and was inspired to go shoot some hoops.

Still think I'm good for a 3 year $22M contract. Who doesn't want a 5'11 7/8 shooting guard?

Henny talking

shot some hoops for 20 minutes for the first time since Christmas in this heat. Back for some Henny and relaxation.

Saw all of these silly contracts being handed out and was inspired to go shoot some hoops.

Still think I'm good for a 3 year $22M contract. Who doesn't want a 5'11 7/8 shooting guard?

Henny talking
I played against my son today, and was 0/5 beyond the arc. 6 boards though.

The 2009 shadows had great quality but let's not look at the past with rose colored glasses. The material switch to tumbled nubuck was weird, the tongue was wildly stiff, plus the jumpman branding. It was a good shoe at the time but it still had it's problems

Agreed.
One word for 09's....... overrated. Had those in hand on RD and passed. Everyone's judgment is clouded with that "superb" black leather... but that furry fake nubuck is out of place. Even the Vegas pair that released that year is overrated. What is underrated and is above those 2 are the rttg DC 1's. The leather >...... the blank heel > . A simple N/A tag switch and that shoe would be fire!

I bought those 09 shadows for $13 back then (no typo)

I was working at FA and got a 'Heroes' certificate (it was a $50 certificate for good sales, etc)...compounded with our Employee 1/2 off weekend (People used to abuse this so I'm guessing they stopped doing it)

I can't remember if they were on sale at that point or not, but $13 out the door...beat those things into the ground wearing them to work/chill

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found a pair of used shadows for 220. Can't wait to complete the big 3, along with completing all of the original colorways with NA.

just last week i was about to buy the sbbs off flight club for 450 but I was up late at night when i stumbled upon sbbs and shadows for a good *** price, sbbs for 375 and shadows for 315 both clean *** ****, contemplated for like an hour & pulled the trigger on the sbbs because i already had shadows but damn if i had the extra money id buy both, so ya guys patience is key i cant wait for them to arrive! all i need now is black toes, frags, breds, and black/gold 1s
grin.gif

just last week i was about to buy the sbbs off flight club for 450 but I was up late at night when i stumbled upon sbbs and shadows for a good *** price, sbbs for 375 and shadows for 315 both clean *** ****, contemplated for like an hour & pulled the trigger on the sbbs because i already had shadows but damn if i had the extra money id buy both, so ya guys patience is key i cant wait for them to arrive! all i need now is black toes, frags, breds, and black/gold 1s>D
Nice man. A guy on fb had both and he wanted 350 apiece, when all I could buy is one for 300, then I found the eBay listing last night, noticed he was local and we dealt.
Patience really does pay off.

Bought the metallics for $130 shipped off ebay. $30 under retail isn't bad... anyone know if shoejocky is legit? Over 30 thousand feedback and only one questioned if the shoes were legit

Last edited:
Agreed.
One word for 09's....... overrated. Had those in hand on RD and passed. Everyone's judgment is clouded with that "superb" black leather... but that furry fake nubuck is out of place. Even the Vegas pair that released that year is overrated. What is underrated and is above those 2 are the rttg DC 1's. The leather >...... the blank heel > . A simple N/A tag switch and that shoe would be fire!

Ya man I own those DC RTTG 1. St8 fire. I love the style. Wish the swoosh was a diff color and not bleed in with the side panels but thr quality is amazing and they don't go for much. I bought them off eastbay fir less than retail.

2009 pair wouldn't be so overrated if there wasnt bad materials on the nike air. Material quality is literally the only plus over the'13 pair. Been wearing my 09 pair for 7 years straight, but i still would love a decent quality version with Nike air ahs all leather

Where'd you get that pic from? :nerd:

Wings logo looks like a little off.

2num5oh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom