Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Definitely a slept on sneaker. Love em. Definitely a new fave.

Gotta admit. Im not big on red kicks but I am in the market for these. 2 pairs one to have normally and the other pair to paint the upper all navy like the dsms. I cant rock with all patent uppers anymore but patent does make for a nice accent material.

Only saving grace would be if those were a toddler size, then it would be fire. If they are a men's size :smh:

Bought a pair of sme Olympic 1s Phats for $30.

A deal is a deal, trying to get back into Jordans.  Just buying what I like at good prices.

It was like 5 Japanese guys waiting in a basement waiting for their secret crack shipment of the remastered 1. 

I know folks here on  NT aren't particularly fond with rocking Js in this fashion, but I had to share how I unDSed my UNCs.
Nothing wrong with wearing Js to weddings now as they have started to become more mainstream.  But always proceed with caution lol

I know folks here on  NT aren't particularly fond with rocking Js in this fashion, but I had to share how I unDSed my UNCs.

Pretry cool, Repped, and congratulations! Me and my fiance just booked our wedding venue for next year, and we decided I'll be changing out of the dress shoes after the ceremony into some 1s for the reception. Haven't picked out wedding colors yet, so the colorway is still undecided.

Reading the stuff in here i guess my sz 10 for 250 DS was a steal, and i thought it was outrageous at the time

Im team retail thats why i felt like i was getting got

lol hope you copped the metallics for below retail?  

$375 deals for size 10 DS?  Show me this deal.. seriously and I will cop it without hesitation.  It's only those thug kids who NEED to free up cash that sell it for the low... 

Back
Top Bottom