Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wow....FSR gone in 5 min....for I's!!!!!!!!!!

The game is officially OD and I am glad I'm taking a break...wow

That just means that the XIII's and Grape V's will be a repeat of the bred XI's

Just RSVP'd for the Bulls. I'm locking down both but may end up giving away my NTSF RSVP for one of the two pairs when I get back to the bay later tonight.

How long do orders usually take to ship out on WCS?
Just want to make sure wifey isn't home so she doesn't see these come in.
laugh.gif
LULZ... 

I'm gonna start picking them up at the FedEx nearest me and hope she doesn't notice the new kicks I constantly cop. 
wink.gif

Just RSVP'd for the Bulls. I'm locking down both but may end up giving away my NTSF RSVP for one of the two pairs when I get back to the bay later tonight.
Are you saying that you got a confirmation DM back from NTSF?

Or that you attempted?

Not in NYC, but I can assure you that if you head north (3rd Ave in the BX, Galleria Mall in White Plains, etc.) you'll have more luck. 
I'm actually in the BX & NO store on Fordham is getting em smh they told me to come after the release a.k.a. Come pay resell prices

wow....FSR gone in 5 min....for I's!!!!!!!!!!
The game is officially OD and I am glad I'm taking a break...wow

That just means that the XIII's and Grape V's will be a repeat of the bred XI's

Yep FSR of the knicks just dropped on NDC Europe... sold out in 2 mins @ €140...........................WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Worse still the "GR" Bulls CW is the same price :smh: Even footlocker got that in check in Europe changing just £99 on the bulls CW and £115 on the Knicks for the special box :rolleyes

1s selling out at these prices in JAN :smh:

Yep FSR of the knicks just dropped on NDC Europe... sold out in 2 mins @ €140...........................WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT!
Worse still the "GR" Bulls CW is the same price
mean.gif
Even footlocker got that in check in Europe changing just £99 on the bulls CW and £115 on the Knicks for the special box
eyes.gif

1s selling out at these prices in JAN
mean.gif
That is insane...I can't imagine the chaos in the morning here for the "GR"....I know NTScottsdale didn't do a RSVP so it shall be interesting

Haha I got shut out on the bulls but got the Knicks even though I was slower responding. That few of the Bulls?! I'm confused cause I was first 10-15 sec on both. Figured the Bulls were GR

Haha I got shut out on the bulls but got the Knicks even though I was slower responding. That few of the Bulls?! I'm confused cause I was first 10-15 sec on both. Figured the Bulls were GR

I don't think these are GR.

HOH is only getting them...No regular footlocker in my area is getting them.
Some Champs got them. Some Sheikhs. Some Footactions(missed the phone call for the raffle this morning :smh:)

Are Eastbay and Finishline getting them?

The RSVP for Nike LA on both CW went ASAP
I DMed NikeSM within 15 seconds. nothing.

I luckily won the raffle for my size of Bulls 1s from HOH Lakewood.
They called me once while I was working out and i Missed it....called me back and got the confirmation.
I even peaked at their list of inventory and they only had about 30 pairs total

Opposite for me, struck out on the Knicks. They seemed more limited than the Chicagos lol

Kickz.co.uk (then change to International/USA) has the knicks for 209 shipped if you feel like paying the extra....lol

Just got my pair. Quality is pretty weak. Leather is wrinkled in some places, etc. Way less padding in the ankle when compared to my 2001's. On the fence on whether or not they were worth picking up.

Am I missing something or has no Euro site but SH put them up?  I know SNS is doing a Monday release, but maybe these are in fact a but more limited...?

Back
Top Bottom