Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thanks! would you say that these crease easy? my experience with the older 1's was that the toe box was so flat and material was so thin that creasing wasn't a big issue.

Well I've only worn my pair once and they still look good.

More wears would be needed to determine the creasing for real, but I'd say they should look new after a handful of wears.

Couldn't agree more.....wasn't Citysole only $10 above retail or something?

Yizzir. My pair is out for delivery right now. $180 shipped for a pair of sneakers that isn't even coming out in Canada :smokin

that is a good price for you but $180 for 1's is ignant srs..$90 more & you could cop both of the 1's including 10% chi tax

Last edited:
Anyone know if Champs locations are releasing the Knicks colorway?

Last edited:
Roosevelt Field finally answered my tweet. The Knicks 1's will come out tomorrow and will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..... I would check with your local NT and see if they are doing the same.... They usually respond via twitter....

Last edited:
Damn, that Joe Venuto comparison video makes me think twice about copping these.

>D

I love my Vegas 1s, great quality IMO, but these do look plastic looking.

Gonna see them in person tomorrow and make final judgement.

anyone knows how long eastbay takes to ship? going back to school next sunday and dont wanna order if I'm not gonna be getting the snakers at my home
depending where you live you should get them quick if there are no delays. You can pay a little extra for shipping if you want to be on the safe side though
Orders placed on Saturday morning tend to ship out the following business day, which tends to be Monday, unless there is an issue with your payment method. Standard shipping can take up to 5-6 business days for a package to be delivered once the package has shipped. As CaptainSneakerhead23 mentioned, you can upgrade your shipping method to make sure you receive your package before you leave home.

EastbayRep - Ray

Last edited:
Euro spots might get the cold shoulder on these because of the price increase...cant do $150 for chicagos & prbly $180 for the knicks

Last edited:
Still not sure if I want the Knicks or the bulls. 

if your money is right, get both
Ehh, I would but I have vowed to strengthen my will power in 2013. My love for 1's tells me go with the Bull's while my appreciation for execution pushes me toward the Knicks. . . Decisions decisions. 
tired.gif

Damn, that Joe Venuto comparison video makes me think twice about copping these.

>D

Don't let these videos impair your judgement bro.

If you took the time out to cop the Gucci 1's, then it shouldn't be a problem dropping $110 on the Chicago's. Like I said the quality is pretty much the same IMO.

>D

If you took the time out to cop the Gucci 1's, then it shouldn't be a problem dropping $110 on the Chicago's. Like I said the quality is pretty much the same IMO.

yep

>D

yep

I see what you're saying, and I probably will cop.

It just appeared to look worst. Maybe cause the leather is white.

>D

Hopefully...Chicagos for the brother and Knicks for me.:nerd:

Just copped off Windycitysole yalls pics made me jump on em. Use promo code "5000" to waive the $20 shipping charge. Came out to 180 shipped.

140 + Tax =150 + $12 shipping = 162 off these regular sites so only $18 over retail really

^ Promo code didn't work, unless I did it wrong.

Oh well.

Thanks for the info though, I copped these with no stress tomorrow, and I can sleep in.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom