Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've said this before and I'll say it again.. 2015 remastered > Banned 1 quality wise

I've said this before and I'll say it again.. 2015 remastered > Banned 1 quality wise

Really, my guy :wow:

11cc294.gif

:lol:

Yes, I have banneds and many of the 2015s. 2015 are softer and much more comfortable to wear.

I don't get the banned obsession, I mean I know they are worth a lot and the tumbled leather looks great. But comfort and softness and overall quality goes to the 2015s in my opinion :nerd:

I'm not trolling

Last edited:
All of you honestly think banneds are superior quality wise to the remastered 1s?

I need reasons, explain yourselves :lol:

They really aren't better, it's the mystique, rarity and price that does this to people

All of you honestly think banneds are superior quality wise to the remastered 1s?

I need reasons, explain yourselves
laugh.gif

They really aren't better, it's the mystique, rarity and price that does this to people
Don't have banned's, have all the 2015s, but the banned's leather looks better from pics. Could be the tumbled leather, maybe the pic angles, or maybe the leathers thicker. Not sure what it is, but visually it looks better. This all could change in September 

I like the softness of the 2015 more than the stiff leather of the banneds, banneds aren't as comfy.

Tumbled looks great but they are super overrated, and again it's because of rarity and price

I mean once you explained it, we're all kind of saying the same thing. The leather on the banned's is super awesome, but the 15s are probably softer and more comfortable 

I mean once you explained it, we're all kind of saying the same thing. The leather on the banned's is super awesome, but the 15s are probably softer and more comfortable 

See I don't think the leather is awesome, It's just.. tumbled. Which gives it that allure.

Tumbled doesn't = great

been trying to get my second pair of banneds for 4 years now off my boy.

Won't stop till he sells them or I steal them and never talk to him again.

See I don't think the leather is awesome, It's just.. tumbled. Which gives it that allure.

Tumbled doesn't = great

Nah the leather quality is far better than most retros. It's not just tumbled leather, don't try to take away from one of the most awesome shoes never released. That ain't rignt

2015 Chi's and Laser 1's are super soft and wearable for the whole day. Haven't owned or wore Banned 1's so I can't say anything regarding the comfort but the feel of them is something else.

Man GOAT has a pair of frags for 1300 but no box. I couldn't spend that much for no box even if I intended to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom