Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What do you guys think of my trading my AJV DB for a pair of Black/Gold 1s? In general I love the detail of the 5s but I just prefer how 1s look on my feet.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of my trading my AJV DB for a pair of Black/Gold 1s? In general I love the detail of the 5s but I just prefer how 1s look on my feet.

I would do it in a heartbeat. IMO those DB 5s were horrendous and I wouldn't even pay retail for em. Sorry sick kid who designed them.

it's pretty even. I like the 1s more than the 5s but both really aren't worth the money to me

it's pretty even. I like the 1s more than the 5s but both really aren't worth the money to me
I dont consider the money aspect since I paid retail for them. I was just wondering if it was even and if someone would consider doing it. I really like 1s on feet.

I dont consider the money aspect since I paid retail for them. I was just wondering if it was even and if someone would consider doing it. I really like 1s on feet.
then I'd go for it. They are really nice and you can flip them for $1000 if anything

dont care for the carolina but in love with the gtown pair

ill be upset if i miss out on em

The shoe trees i have in them buff up the toe a bit, but yeah i see what you mean.

On feet though, that 01 shape is unmatched.

Fact!!!

I don't have 94's or Og's so can't give an opinion on those as I was zero and nine the years they came out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom