Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jethrow Ellington rocking the Georgetowns. They look way better than the mids that released last year.

Jethrow Ellington rocking the Georgetowns. They look way better than the mids that released last year.

Is Jethrow Ellingtonan alter ego for Kendall Marshall?

They kinda have this Prosthetic LEG Look to them…..  I need the see them Zipped down...

Wore these 2008 premier 1s yesterday. Forgot I had them. The leather on these 1s are nice. Do not know if you can see by the pictures. Just thought I would share.

Seeing how Flight 23 brought back some styles, has anyone noticed 2012 Gucci's put up for sale?
What size you looking for?
sz 8 here Captain! Been waiting since last year.. 
laugh.gif

@RVD26  Yes, leather is a bit rough. I'm putting leather conditioner and ziplock it for a month or two in warm place. Hopefully it will moist the leather and soften up a bit.

Last edited:

Seeing how Flight 23 brought back some styles, has anyone noticed 2012 Gucci's put up for sale?

What size you looking for?
sz 8 here Captain! Been waiting since last year.. :lol:  

@RVD26
 Yes, leather is a bit rough. I'm putting leather conditioner and ziplock it for a month or two in warm place. Hopefully it will moist the leather and soften up a bit.

:lol: why can't you guys be a size 11

Not sure how often y'all check but I ordered a second pair last week from footlocker Europe, guess an order got cancelled... ARRIVed today

Last edited:
Close up of Carolina's. These look like the vintage ones that released a couple years back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom