• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2cr1ylx.jpg

Pic via SN

The shoes are terrible...just like David letterman jokes...lol

Bert. Bert. depends on the shoe and how feel...sometime I lace them loose and untied at the top or tie them second 2 last lace hole. Should be a breeze bro...ain't rocket science homie..just take ur time

Last edited:
The shoes are terrible...just like David letterman jokes...lol

Bert. Bert. depends on the shoe and how feel...sometime I lace them loose and untied at the top or tie them second 2 last lace hole. Should be a breeze bro...ain't rocket science homie..just take ur time

David letterman was garbage. How he lasted as long as he did blew my mind. He wasn't funny, his interviews were dry, he was so bad at his job.

Barons suck like the lettermans? Nah man barons are cool just wish the heel was leather smh

Just saw I read that post wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Letterman slander? I thought he was always way better than Leno. I realize his humor was dry, and not for everybody, but he always made me laugh,

Letterman slander? I thought he was always way better than Leno. I realize his humor was dry, and not for everybody, but he always made me laugh,
He is not for everybody....but every segment he was in with a Celeb it seems awkward or he tried too hard....

Conan and Fallon is where it is at...I caught up with most of Johnny Carson shows as a of late and Fallon reminds me of Carson...he is a peoples people type of a guy...Just a real humble guy...Been to his show 3x and it was blast...very interactive with the audience same with COnan....Also been to he Conan show when he was in NYC.  

He is not for everybody....but every segment he was in with a Celeb it seems awkward or he tried too hard....

Conan and Fallon is where it is at...I caught up with most of Johnny Carson shows as a of late and Fallon reminds me of Carson...he is a peoples people type of a guy...Just a real humble guy...Been to his show 3x and it was blast...very interactive with the audience same with COnan....Also been to he Conan show when he was in NYC.  
I can understand that-Carson was a g, but I think letterman was great too, especially when he'd interview richard simmons.

I'm phening hard for some new AJ1s. Can't believe I sold my LMountains-they were like tanks. Really hoping for something classic this summer!
Grown man Jordan's

dam those new piks look good! im def copping!

and i dont care what story the shoe has, if it looks dope ima cop. 

I guess it's just going to have to be an agree to disagree thing on late night hosts, lol. No shade thrown for all your opinions. It's just that they are wrong. =)

I guess it's just going to have to be an agree to disagree thing on late night hosts, lol. No shade thrown for all your opinions. It's just that they are wrong. =)
Haha...none taken whatsoever homie...just a public forum with public opinions...

Substitute teaching today with the Chicagos and my #ntdenim lol . These run a tad big for any folks? These to me run bigger than my UNCs and SBBs.

Back
Top Bottom